ADVERTISEMENT

I Hurt for America

OK?

Look, I’m probably (no definitely) more your side than the derps on this board. But hyperbole stating that America is the scourge of the earth is just….well…stupid. Sorry. We’re not as amazing as we think we are but we’re also not the devil incarnate.
If you think what's left of this country is all that great; where have you been to compare?

Country is great but a large percentage of people living here are uneducated, brainless, toothless, MAGA, bible thumping twats. We need a purge of the idiots. Country will fail first.
Yeah? Time for a genocide, huh? This is the inevitable conclusion of the stupid hatred from the bobble heads on the left.

I actually consider you to be one of the sane ones. You seem to be open for reasonable debate on things and don’t take ideologies to an extreme. It’s impossible to talk to either fringe. But obviously easier to relate when you agree with most on one.
Just saying, this kind of talking from the left leads to bad things. 1933 was not that long ago. I’m no MAGA and don’t like guns, but we’re stuck with the MAGAs and hating them isn’t going to help anyone.

OK?

Look, I’m probably (no definitely) more your side than the derps on this board. But hyperbole stating that America is the scourge of the earth is just….well…stupid. Sorry. We’re not as amazing as we think we are but we’re also not the devil incarnate.
It's not hyperbole to worry that our democracy is on verge of dying. And if we no longer have a democracy what right do we have to claim civilized status?

It's not hyperbole to worry that our democracy is on verge of dying. And if we no longer have a democracy what right do we have to claim civilized status?

“Civilized status” is all in the eye of the beholder at this point. We’re at a schism. I really hope we recover. Make no mistake. As passionate as you are, the other side is just as passionate.

You are a freak. Sad human. Move to Somalia.

This is still the best country in the world.
Yeah, we are definitely not the best. We're not a bottom feeder, like North Korea, but we are quickly going that route.

• Haha
Reactions: 83Hawk
Our last president led a coup to overthrow the election he lost and he is leading the polls for the GOP. At this point I think it's impossible to claim our problems are minor. We barely have a democracy anymore.

Did the coup succeed?

Name a country. I’ve likely been there. Although admittedly Africa (and Antarctica) I’ll be deficient.

I’m waiting @Hondo_11 …also, when you name a country - be sure to name a year. Because it takes a long time to hit “most of them” when you’re an individual evaluating their place in the world over the years. I’ll be glad to tell you their situation when I was there.

Last edited:
Yeah? Time for a genocide, huh? This is the inevitable conclusion of the stupid hatred from the bobble heads on the left.
Good lord you have tunnel vision. There was literally a thread on here last week where Ted Nugent was calling for violence against liberals.

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Many reasons. My first will pass over your emotions over recent events, but our value for life.
I mean that out of respect. Glancing over this board, I’m not singling you out or picking a fight.

Good lord you have tunnel vision. There was literally a thread on here last week where Ted Nugent was calling for violence against liberals.
Oh. Totally excusable then to say we should eliminate a segment of the population since someone else did it recently about another segment of the population. Makes sense.

Oh. Totally excusable then to say we should eliminate a segment of the population since someone else did it recently about another segment of the population. Makes sense.
I'm simply pointing out your attempt to paint it as a far left thing is idiotic. Thanks for agreeing.

I'm simply pointing out your attempt to paint it as a far left thing is idiotic. Thanks for agreeing.
Link to me painting that? I was responding to a post that was calling for it. You guys have agendas. I just call it like I see it at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
“Civilized status” is all in the eye of the beholder at this point. We’re at a schism. I really hope we recover. Make no mistake. As passionate as you are, the other side is just as passionate.
And why are they passionate? Because of a decades long coordinated plan full of lies to turn them, unknowingly, against American democracy. They are lied to daily by the leaders they follow. My God, they threw their hats in with a grifter conman!! They fell for the grift.

🤷‍♂️ believe what you like. My attitude towards Dems is based on a very specific issue over the last couple of years. Not exactly uncommon for a lot of people in this country. Don’t like either party, only one is celebrating the erosion of wealth for every citizen through inaction and blaming others.

• Haha
Reactions: unsubstantiated
🤷‍♂️ believe what you like. My attitude towards Dems is based on a very specific issue over the last couple of years. Not exactly uncommon for a lot of people in this country. Don’t like either party, only one is celebrating the erosion of wealth for every citizen through inaction and blaming others.
Who's celebrating the erosion of wealth?

Who's celebrating the erosion of wealth?
Joe Biden. Dems in congress. Disgrace. Does nothing- his Covid spending is largely responsible. I don’t even care about it for my personal situation, whatever. What kills me is this: workers of shit jobs actually made out all right for a brief period after Covid, wages were up significantly. Now their rent, groceries, and gas are skyrocketing them back into guaranteed poverty.

I’m waiting @Hondo_11 …also, when you name a country - be sure to name a year. Because it takes a long time to hit “most of them” when you’re an individual evaluating their place in the world over the years. I’ll be glad to tell you their situation when I was there.
JFC, man, less than an hour after you posted your reply, you follow-up with this? lol Less than 20 minutes later, you come back and edit it? Newsflash, Chief: Not everyone sits on HROT wringing their hands 24/7! Do you really think I'm going to put stock in anything that comes from an internet shut-in claiming to have travelled the seven seas? 🤣 Get outside, the weather has changed for the better!!

• Haha
Reactions: Hawki97
JFC, man, less than an hour after you posted your reply, you follow-up with this? lol Less than 20 minutes later, you come back and edit it? Newsflash, Chief: Not everyone sits on HROT wringing their hands 24/7! Do you really think I'm going to put stock in anything that comes from an internet shut-in claiming to have travelled the seven seas? 🤣 Get outside, the weather has changed for the better!!

Oh Hondo...you're adorbs.

It’s a great country.

But the best quote I’ve ever heard about America is this, and I don’t see us doing a lot of repairing right now:

The greatness of America lies not in being more enlightened than any other nation, but rather in her ability to repair her faults.

Reactions: Jerome Silberman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT