ADVERTISEMENT

I just saw a Daily Show ad...

Fan In Black

HR Legend
Nov 9, 2001
with Trevor Noah and he said " The mile high club isnt just about having sex on a plane, its about having terrible sex, quietly, without being sucked down that toilet"

ha..ha That is hilarious. I dont get it at all.

with Trevor Noah and he said " The mile high club isnt just about having sex on a plane, its about having terrible sex, quietly, without being sucked down that toilet"

ha..ha That is hilarious. I dont get it at all.

Airplane toilet will give you a nice blowy itself. Just open slightly and stick'er in there.

have you ever noticed how white guys are like " hey mister...I wont stand for any god damn malarky" and black guys are all like " shit MFer, thats some bull shit"

Also, if the planes seats are floatation devices why dont they make the whole plane into that, amarite?

lol.

Reactions: Moral
have you ever noticed how white guys are like " hey mister...I wont stand for any god damn malarky" and black guys are all like " shit MFer, thats some bull shit"

Also, if the planes seats are floatation devices why dont they make the whole plane into that, amarite?

lol.
Are you channeling Rainier Wolfcastle?

I just saw a new Daily show ad and I almost peed myself loling. He said " Parents in America will leash their kid ( then they showed a pic of a kid leashed. Its not lol without this so imagine it) but they will let their dogs run around free. Your kids should never look at your pets and be like..."that lucky bastard".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOLOLOLOL MAOF. OMG

where does he come up with this stuff. LOLOLOLOL.

• Love
Reactions: seminoleed
I used to be upset that Greg Gilardo never got a TV show. But now that I see the level of comedy that is required to do so I understand. "kids..pets..that lucky bastard. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Holy hell.

i just saw a new one and omg lmfao. " Russia says ' No more gas for Poland and Bulgaria', and in response Poland and Bulgaria posted selfies of themselves surrounded by gas. Yeah. classic breakup behavior"

HAHAHAHAHAHA

"the only thing that gets better because of inflation is small talk. because at least now you can talk about something other than the weather. <cut to him in an elevator> " Price of cheese is up again, huh? Man its getting crazy. heh heh heh. Cheeese. Cheeeeese"

Im sorry if you spit coffee all over your pc. funniest shit I have ever heard. HAHAHAHAHAHA

lol.
“Why don’t they make the whole plane out of that black box stuff?”

—- Stephen Wright

I’ve already expressed my feelings on here recently about Noah’s attempt at comedy. He’s without a doubt the worst “comedian” on television.

There were dudes at Summit’s Wednesday Comedy Nights more talented than him.

I’ve already expressed my feelings on here recently about Noah’s attempt at comedy. He’s without a doubt the worst “comedian” on television.

There were dudes at Summit’s Wednesday Comedy Nights more talented than him.
He is truly awful. He just isn't funny. But good for him for getting that insane contract from CC

here is the latest. OMG you guys...

"Monkey Pox is being spread mostly thru sex...so at least now when you show at the Dr with Monkey Pox your Dr can be like 'My Man'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PFFFT. HAHAHAHA.

where does he come up with this stuff.

ADVERTISEMENT