ADVERTISEMENT

I just watched The 5 on FOX.

FAUlty Gator

HB Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Getting my oil change where I get my tri-yearly dose of FOX.

They should call that show “Hannity and Hannity and Hannity and Hannity and Colmes.”

4 MAGAs and a Lib. And as soon as the lib began to make any kind of decent point they all yelled cut her off and that was it. Holy hell those people are nuts. It’s like the Bizarro View.

csb

They should call that show “Hannity and Hannity and Hannity and Hannity and Colmes.”

4 MAGAs and a Lib. And as soon as the lib began to make any kind of decent point they all yelled cut her off and that was it. Holy hell those people are nuts. It’s like the Bizarro View.

csb
However, they actually bring up salient topics well b4 the main stream media talks about them. For instance, the mental acuity of the president, the wide open southern border, and crime in major cities was discussed on The Five much earlier than MSM.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole

csb
Would you say it is weird?

However, they actually bring up salient topics well b4 the main stream media talks about them. For instance, the mental acuity of the president, the wide open southern border, and crime in major cities was discussed on The Five much earlier than MSM.
Lol at loudly showing off that you watch Fox News.

Reactions: blhawk

All I hear is.....
Jim Carrey Idk GIF

Complete garbage TV.

You mean like tan suits, wokeness and snowflakes, people’s sex lives, made up fairytales, mean presidential pets?

csb
If you change your own oil, then you'll NEVER have to watch Fox.

Office Tv Youre Welcome GIF by The Office

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT