ADVERTISEMENT

I just went into Kevin's Apartment (Another board) and ate olives without asking.

FAUlty Gator

HR Legend
Oct 27, 2017
Just got blacklisted with my first post on a board with an (OP's Mom retort).

I've been a lurker on another board (not an OT board) and some jagoff posted some silly shot at the people of the board. So, I decided with my FIRST POST I would come to the aid of these nerds and use my HROT finely tuned smackdown tools and white knight EVERYONE THERE. So, I threw an "OP's Mom" barb out there and dealt with this clown. Well...the very people I was defending TURNED ON ME with a gross display of "That's not what we do here" schtick and BOOM! I'm gone.

All I could think of was this scene where the Bizarro Jerry group wasn't ready for Elaine's main group antics.

ec005e9b-3907-480f-b843-eed7faab57e6_screenshot.jpg

csb

"Know the room" before you post.

I post on 4 other boards now and then - all sports related except for one. They all are pretty much the exact opposite of this site and HORT in particular.

My biggest question for Faulty and bagdropper. How are we not satisfying your needs. I know we've put on some weight. Would it help if dropped some weight . We already invited another board to spice things up. I'm not sure we can do that again.

My biggest question for Faulty and bagdropper. How are we not satisfying your needs. I know we've put on some weight. Would it help if dropped some weight . We already invited another board to spice things up. I'm not sure we can do that again.

It's not you, it's me. Its not that I don't love HORT any more, I just needed more and thought I needed a break.

We can still be friends, can't we?

You don't talk about my football region enough and keep me informed on certain processes within the state competition administration. Sorry.

You don't talk about my football region enough and keep me informed on certain processes within the state competition administration. Sorry.

Similarly for me.

I have other interests than politics and OP's mom jokes. I still post here the most, but go elsewhere for CFB, MLB, fixing stuff, electronics, etc.

Every board is indeed different, has their own humor, own way of moderating poster content, etc. Lurk fow awhile, look for an opening to begin posting, merge with the traffic...voila. You earn keys to the member washroom.

Similarly for me.

I have other interests than politics and OP's mom jokes. I still post here the most, but go elsewhere for CFB, MLB, fixing stuff, electronics, etc.

Every board is indeed different, has their own humor, own way of moderating poster content, etc. Lurk fow awhile, look for an opening to begin posting, merge with the traffic...voila. You earn keys to the member washroom.
So u both want an open relationship? Thought we had something special. I'll discuss MLB dropper anytime. What's your go to team?

Reactions: THE_DEVIL
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT