ADVERTISEMENT

I just went to after hours dentist in the hood

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
Pulled out a wisdom tooth in like 20 minutes! That chick was a bad arse. I was having pain figured it was a tooth up closer to the front of my mouth but I guess it was that one back there and it was radiating all through that side of my face. Every other dentist told me I got to make a date with the surgeon get all four at once blah blah blah.... She just said no that thing's coming out right now and just numbed it up and boom pulled it....csb

Pulled out a wisdom tooth in like 20 minutes! That chick was a bad arse. I was having pain figured it was a tooth up closer to the front of my mouth but I guess it was that one back there and it was radiating all through that side of my face. Every other dentist told me I got to make a date with the surgeon get all four at once blah blah blah.... She just said no that thing's coming out right now and just numbed it up and boom pulled it....csb
I am surprised there's many dentists around there. Not many teeth to work on in your neck of the woods. 🤣

Go celebrate with a chocolate malt and suck that bad boy down. Life is good!

Reactions: BrianNole777
in the hood
bad arse chick

feels like op could say a lot more than he did

in the hood
bad arse chick

no-regrets-no-ragrets.gif

Got my wisdom teeth out the day before my 19th birthday. Ate spaghetti that night and pizza the next day for my birthday. Never got a dry socket.

The day of my procedure the surgeons got me high as ****. My mom drove me home but had to stop at walmart on the way. She put me in the massage chair in the front entrance and gave me 4 dollar bills and and told me to keep putting them in every time it stopped.

in the hood
bad arse chick

ok update. I go outside. I'm posting this stuff we are reading. holy crap, the pain starts. my wife is in wally world buying shakes and stuff for mashed potatoes and stuff.. about 15 minutes in, the numbing stuff wears off. { that's right, the darn dental place is right next to a wally world. and it's the hood, so a nasty wally} found out from previous runs at having various surgeries that I cannot have epinephrin I guess it's called, the stuff that makes the numbing stuff last longer, so this time it was going to end abruptly. did not realize this!! holy balls. all of a sudden I'm in a wally parking lot, in the hood, coming off of drugs, dancing around, literally jumping around and walking, running, holding my head. good thing no cops. all these moms from like other countries coming up to me, little girl in tow, asking for money. I'm telling them to hit the road, should have been using the eff word. but didn't. shady folks all around. we call that area of town "gunberg", just in case you don't get the fact that it's the hood.

Not really the pain was the worst, but I was shivering and having cold sweats and shaking. I guess I was coming down from the numbing drugs. wow that was rough. couldn't control the legs, had to walk around and jumpy as heck. finally, half hour ride home and bunches of advil tylonol mix, calmed down.

bad arse babe dentist forgot to mention this. but bad to the bone. yanks a tooth in 20 minutes!! that's impressive. no pics.

Reactions: desihawk
How bad is your pain now on a scale of 1-10?
pain one to ten was like 8-9 going in which is why I went, like 8 outside at wally world. but the shivers and cold sweats. holy crap. thought I would have barfed but did not. today I feel ok but cannot open my mouth, feels like it's wired shut. real stiff and hard to operate. pain went away for most part.

• Wow
pain one to ten was like 8-9 going in which is why I went, like 8 outside at wally world. but the shivers and cold sweats. holy crap. thought I would have barfed but did not. today I feel ok but cannot open my mouth, feels like it's wired shut. real stiff and hard to operate. pain went away for most part.

Get well soon.

Reactions: ottumwan in tx
Was she surprised when you told her you pulled out all of your own fillings because that's how the CIA tracks us?
I thought I had all the horror stories... she is telling me she spent a few years in Guatemala pulling out teeth after college!! Jebus., pulled out many. I was thinking, well, she has experience then!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT