ADVERTISEMENT

I like fried chicken as much as the next person

Every Trump voter is not an anti-masker but I've never seen an anti-masker that wasn't a Trump voter.

So you agree? Anyway, I think she said she’d meet him after work. She’s gonna kick his butt.

Our every other Sunday supper was fried chicken and mashed with gravy and corn. Mom made great fried chicken but the best was her chicken gravy. To this day I have never had better gravy. Not even TBW (no pic) can duplicate it. CSB/

Hmmmm....Fresno. That chick is higher than 5 Phish concert goers.

Our every other Sunday supper was fried chicken and mashed with gravy and corn. Mom made great fried chicken but the best was her chicken gravy. To this day I have never had better gravy. Not even TBW (no pic) can duplicate it. CSB/
My maternal grandmother grew up in South Carolina. I have a lot of memories of her walking out to the chicken coop on Sundays, hearing a commotion, and then having fantastic chicken a few ours later. She loaded up her gravy with the odds and end pieces and made it in a cast iron skillet.
just the best.

My maternal grandmother grew up in South Carolina. I have a lot of memories of her walking out to the chicken coop on Sundays, hearing a commotion, and then having fantastic chicken a few ours later. She loaded up her gravy with the odds and end pieces and made it in a cast iron skillet.
just the best.
For all the novices, you have to use the leaving to make great gravy.

Reactions: ghost80
My vote is for anger and feeling entitled.
Yeah, I’ve seen that before. That is unhinged. If it had been a rant on Instagram I’d say entitled. That gal is not balanced. When I see a backpack in a video like that my assumption is mentally ill, and homeless.

Since she is a minority I doubt it!

BLM liberal college flunk out!

I had to watch the entire video trying to determine if she was unhappy with the service or if she was applying for a job. I’m leaning toward the racist service due the drive through dude’s racist and rude n Kick-like escalating body

Cut her some slack. She’s about to get her GED, plans to become a doctor and if she had a dad, he would look just like Barack Obama.

Last edited:
I had to watch the entire video trying to determine if she was unhappy with the service or if she was applying for a job. I’m leaning toward the racist service due the drive through dude’s racist and rude n Kick-like escalating body
Your brain is broken.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT