ADVERTISEMENT

I love you. I love this team. I love this program. LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

sienajay2009

Rookie
Nov 19, 2009
Had the game taped, wound up getting the night off and came home to watch the game. Thought multiple times during the game they weren't going to get it done - BUT THEY DID!!!

I was joyous, loud, ebullient, arms raised, screaming in my living room once they got it done - SO hyped to see this team win the conference tourney title. It's huge.

I think everyone knows me by now and know how much I love Fran, but I also have loved all the players and LOVE seeing how this team has come together. The chemistry and heart is insane, they've bought in on defense, and they want to go deep. And, I think they have the confidence for them to believe that they can. Now, we get to continue enjoying watching them and see if they can execute.

Game ball -JOSH OGUNDULE!!! I absolutely loved watching him get in there, mix it up, score with the chance for an and one, wall up, and just take up minutes that needed to happen. So much fun. Sandfort stepped up, and he's going to continue to be great in his career, and Joe T was just Joe T. The motor, the tenacity, the heart, the will.

Like I said, love y'all, love this team, love Fran, can't wait to see what they can do. Fingers crossed, LET'S GO HAWKS!!!

Cheers,
Jay

It's great to hear from you Siena Jay! Seems like it's been a long while.

Last edited:
i-love-everyone-in-this-room-mary-jo-shively.gif

Agree with everything you said.
This team isn’t just fun and inspiring.
they are beautiful. Character and family and tenacity and heart and TEAM.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT