ADVERTISEMENT

I need a lesson in religion

The Trinity is accepted now...so is the Nicene Creed.
Just because you say so or so called other Christian religion says so? The evidence of Jesus being seperate from God far outweighs any arguement for the belief in a triune God

Very true . But again Jesus said the road to life would be cramped and narrow .
Matthew 7:13
“Go in through the narrow gate, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road leading off into destruction, and many are going in through it; 14 whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road leading off into life, and few are finding it.”

All one has to do is examine the evidence . Jesus said you would recognize true religion from its fruitage.
Jehovahs witnesses are the only religion that advocates Gods kingdom as the only solution to solve mankind’s problems . We refuse to support earthly governments, United around the world in worship despite national borders and race. And do our best to live up to the high moral standards set out in Gods word. I am in no way claiming perfection , but I do my best each day to act like I support that theocratic government. I’m simply doing my best to be true to my Lord and master by obeying his command to advocate the Kingdom of God.
I think it is important to understand the history and teaching of the JW’s and it is not Christian.

- The name “Jehovah” itself is not really Biblical. It is a conglomeration of the Hebrew Yahweh (YHVH) and Adonai. Jehovah appears just a few times in the KJV. The name of God is of the utmost importance when teaching about God.

- Charles Taze Russell (founder) was a charismatic fraud. His wife said as much in court when they divorced.

- Russell sold the “Miracle Wheat” and also lied about his education in court

- Russell said he knew Greek and when asked in a court of law to translate a common verse out of the New Testament, failed

- Russell lied about attending seminary and his religious teaching background

- JW’s reject the Holy Trinity. Jesus himself called himself “I AM” (John 8)

- But I think what is most important to understand is JW’s believe that mankind can only understand the Bible through their leadership’s interpretation (hence the Watch Tower publication). This is what allowed Russell to tweak scripture to whatever he saw fit for his day. It is how he led his flock to think the rapture was coming in 1878 and then had to conveniently update that to 1914 through the Watch Tower. The JW leadership says they are a “representative” board to this day, but that is a lie.

Russell was a charismatic who used the age old trick of saying “don’t trust scripture, trust what I say.” That same lie was echoed at the dawn of man. Call yourself whatever you want, but please do not use the word Christian.

Reactions: HawkFan1298
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT