ADVERTISEMENT

I need help translating something that must have been run through an AI translator.

lucas80

HB King
Gold Member
Jan 30, 2008
The wife and I are going to Oregon in the Fall, and a buddy suggested hiking to God's Thumb outside of Lincoln City. You hike a few miles to promontory overlooking the Pacific, and a rock formation with steep cliffs down to a beach. This was one of the reviews, "Nate ire naute silk worm breeding meow children student nurturing bucket toy".
I guess it was supposed to start "Nature", but then what TF is the rest of that?

The wife and I are going to Oregon in the Fall, and a buddy suggested hiking to God's Thumb outside of Lincoln City. You hike a few miles to promontory overlooking the Pacific, and a rock formation with steep cliffs down to a beach. This was one of the reviews, "Nate ire naute silk worm breeding meow children student nurturing bucket toy".
I guess it was supposed to start "Nature", but then what TF is the rest of that?
Sounds like some really weird shit is going down around Lincoln City....I'd steer clear unless you're into banging cats.

Last edited:
Sounds like some really weird shit is going down around Lincoln City....I'd steer clear unless your into banging cats.
Lincoln city is sick. I love it.

OP, if you want a really good view, head down to Cape Perpetua a touch south of Yachat. You can drive pretty close to the top. Awesome view from way up high.

Then you can grab a beer at Yachats Brewing and Farm Store.

Reactions: lucas80
looks like voice to text

It all makes sense if you say it out loud with a thick Irish accent….

hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: millah_22
Better than LeRoy’s Blue Whale?
Ya know, I've never been. Has great reviews tho. TBH I've found that fish and chips on the coast are average at best and often very expensive. Wish I could remember the crab place in coos bay, they had the best crab tacos i've ever had.

I'd give LeRoy's a shot though, just for the novelty. Can't be worse than Moe's.

he wife and I are going to Oregon in the Fall, and a buddy suggested hiking to God's Thumb outside of Lincoln City. You hike a few miles to promontory overlooking the Pacific, and a rock formation with steep cliffs down to a beach. This was one of the reviews, "Nate ire naute silk worm breeding meow children student nurturing bucket toy".

Idiot: "Nate ire naute silk worm breeding meow children student nurturing bucket toy".
Non-idiot: "Nature hike with serene, mellow surroundings; a family-friendly spot where kids can explore and enjoy."

Ask @sadiehawkins, he talks like that.

Ya know, I've never been. Has great reviews tho. TBH I've found that fish and chips on the coast are average at best and often very expensive. Wish I could remember the crab place in coos bay, they had the best crab tacos i've ever had.

I'd give LeRoy's a shot though, just for the novelty. Can't be worse than Moe's.
Total CSB, but as far as random fish spots on the coast go, I have this weird thing about trying to get to The Crazy Norwegian’s in Port Orford. We’ve been past it twice, and both times on a random week day in the Summer it was closed. Both times there was a note hanging in the window saying closed for the day, once to attend a funeral. The next time we go see the redwoods I’ll try again.

Reactions: millah_22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT