ADVERTISEMENT

I really do like baseball but damn.

DooBii

HR Heisman
May 24, 2011
I got home from fireworks last night and it was the bottom of the 7th with one out and Texas a&m batting. I boiled water, cooked noodles, ate them and had a couple cookies for desert and headed to bed. It was the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and Louisville was on their 3rd pitcher of the inning.

There is no momentum in the game when it's chopped up like that and a third of an inning takes 45 minutes.

I got home from fireworks last night and it was the bottom of the 7th with one out and Texas a&m batting. I boiled water, cooked noodles, ate them and had a couple cookies for desert and headed to bed. It was the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and Louisville was on their 3rd pitcher of the inning.

There is no momentum in the game when it's chopped up like that and a third of an inning takes 45 minutes.

Why was there a fireworks show on June 10?

I always find college baseball a slog to watch. Of course FSU was the poster child under Mike Martin for the ridiculous pitching changes you mention.

Reactions: BelemNole

I’d like to hear more about this “noodles & cookies” dish you made. I like carbs too.

Reactions: cfbfan23

Translation: You had Roman and ate chips ahoy and felt like an inning was taking too long.

Reactions: blhawk and JWolf74
It’s hard to watch college baseball after watching college softball- softball is a much more dynamic sport to watch.

Reactions: billanole
FWIW this is the most college baseball and softball I’ve ever watched. Enjoying it quite a bit. Since college sports are quickly becoming professionalized, it’s kinda cool to see the fire and passion in the non-revenue sports.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT