ADVERTISEMENT

I really think we can break 50K by the end of 2025!!!

giphy.gif

Soooo.... we need to focus on people killing people in metro areas, specifically the disproportionate amount of black people per capita killing each other.

Kinda sounds like what we have all been saying.

Soooo.... we need to focus on people killing people in metro areas, specifically thr disproportionate amount of black people per capita killing each other.

LOL...then walk the walk. But that would require that you recognize we created the conditions for this by consigning those populations to ghettos. And you will NEVER do that.

Soooo.... we need to focus on people killing people in metro areas, specifically the disproportionate amount of black people per capita killing each other.

But the plan is in motion already! We just make sure EVERYONE has a gun and there are no restrictions on who, where or how you can buy them. This will fix everything and it is what our new leaders are working hard on achieving.

Yay!

But the plan is in motion already! We just make sure EVERYONE has a gun and there are no restrictions on who, where or how you can buy them. This will fix everything and it is what our new leaders are working hard on achieving.

Yay!
Just let Joe go back to his stop and frisk ideas and we should be good.

No, it's extreme poverty that creates desperate people. But you know that. Are you stipulating that what I posted above is true?
Please elaborate on what you mean by "walking the walk".

I've been poor as shit in my life, i have stolen food as a.child because I was hungry. Ive been desperate for sure, that doesnt mean i considered taking the life of another individual. I was still taught responsible firearm safety and respect for life.

It's almost like we have a society where when things don't work out perfectly we go to way over the top extremes because gone are the days of being told "life's a bitch, deal.with it."

No, you don't need to start an incel hate group because no one finds you attractive.

No, you don't need to cut your dick off because you can't figure out if you like boys or girls.

No, you don't need to kill someone because they have more than you or you can't control your emotions.

Edit to add arguably the most important one.

No, you shouldn't kill yourself because at 29 years old you don't have a bigger house and nicer vehicle than your parents because that bullshit degree from a bullshit university hasn't made you the CEO of Zurich yet.

Last edited:
What do you mean by "walking the walk"?

You are not talking to a child that owes you an answer, you are talking to an adult. You made a statement, I asked you to elaborate.
I am talking to a child. If you don't acknowledge the correct talk, the walk won't make sense. So low-cost loans and grants to start real businesses in the inner cities. Govt make-work projects that pay well and revitalize decayed neighborhoods. Removal of infrastructure that was designed purposefully to segregate certain neighborhoods. Huge investments in mass transit and educational opportunities. Affirmative action that identifies talent and allows it to flourish. Billions upon billions upon billions of dollars that will allow those families to close the wealth gap WE created. Deliberately.

You on board? I can think of more.

Please elaborate on what you mean by "walking the walk".

I've been poor as shit in my life, i have stolen food as a.child because I was hungry. Ive been desperate for sure, that doesnt mean i considered taking the life of another individual. I was still taught responsible firearm safety and respect for life.

What a piece of sh!t you and your family must be that you would steal from others. I love the excuse, you were hungry, that doesn't justify stealing. Your parents must have been garbage to allow that to happen. Too bad your parents didn't teach respect for others while they were giving you a gun. I'm guessing you're probably ok with looters. Why would your parents buy firearms if they didn't have money to feed you? What idiots. And why couldn't you use the firearm to get your own food. Whatever happened to "teach a man to fish". Your family is a perfect example of why there needs to be background checks for guns.

I am talking to a child. If you don't acknowledge the correct talk, the walk won't make sense. So low-cost loans and grants to start real businesses in the inner cities. Govt make-work projects that pay well and revitalize decayed neighborhoods. Removal of infrastructure that was designed purposefully to segregate certain neighborhoods. Huge investments in mass transit and educational opportunities. Affirmative action that identifies talent and allows it to flourish. Billions upon billions upon billions of dollars that will allow those families to close the wealth gap WE created. Deliberately.

You on board? I can think of more.
So you made a statement and cannot provide clarity.

Well done. You know for being a teacher, you give a shit ton of "didn't read the book" answers.

What does "walking the walk" look like for Wddt?

Last edited:
What a piece of sh!t you and your family must be that you would steal from others. I love the excuse, you were hungry, that doesn't justify stealing. Your parents must have been garbage to allow that to happen. Too bad your parents didn't teach respect for others while they were giving you a gun. I'm guessing you're probably ok with looters. Why would your parents buy firearms if they didn't have money to feed you? What idiots. And why couldn't you use the firearm to get your own food. Whatever happened to "teach a man to fish". Your family is a perfect example of why there needs to be background checks for guns.
Hahaha. Tell me you have lived a completely clueless, privileged, life.

Well done dipshit.

So you made a statement and cannot provide clarity.

Well done.

What does "walking the walk" look like for Wddt?
Ok, you're not a child, you're an idiot? I just provided multiple examples of the walk. Your support for those actions would be what it "looks like for Wddt". Voting for people who support and would implement those programs would be what it "looks like for Wddt".

Ok, you're not a child, you're an idiot? I just provided multiple examples of the walk. Your support for those actions would be what it "looks like for Wddt". Voting for people who support and would implement those programs would be what it "looks like for Wddt".
You think, I, wddt, need to provide cost effective loans to inner city small business owners in order to "walk the walk"?

If I buy houses on the west end of davenport, fix them up, and rent them out while making enough money to pay for my cost as well as time am I helping the community or am I a wealth Monger preying on poor people?

Didnt.read.the.book.

Hahaha. Tell me you have lived a completely clueless, privileged, life.

Well done dipshit.

I didn't live a clueless life. I remember families like your, we used to call them trash. Did it ever bother you that your parents would buy guns over buying food for you? Let me guess, you parents were alcoholics too. What a great family you have.

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
I didn't live a clueless life. I remember families like your, we used to call them trash. Did it ever bother you that your parents would buy guns over buying food for you? Let me guess, you parents were alcoholics too. What a great family you have.
That's a hell of a narrative you just created in order to justify your elitist pants pissing.

Keep going, you are doing great at overcoming the ignorant elitist title democrats embrace.

You think, I, wddt, need to provide cost effective loans to inner city small business owners in order to "walk the walk"?
Quote the part of my post where I stated that YOU needed to provide loans, please. Read my post again and see if - on second reading - your comprehension kicks in. Otherwise, you're flirting with troll status because only a troll deliberately misrepresents.

Quote the part of my post where I stated that YOU needed to provide loans, please. Read my post again and see if - on second reading - your comprehension kicks in. Otherwise, you're flirting with troll status because only a troll deliberately misrepresents.
LOL..."then walk the walk."

But that would require that you recognize we created the conditions for this by consigning those populations to ghettos. And you will NEVER do that.

What did you mean wddt needs to "walk the walk"?

Answer a question.

That's a hell of a narrative you just created...
That narrative is established entirely by your own. You were desperately poor...hungry enough you were compelled to steal food...but you were still somehow taught how to respect guns. Guns in the home but no food?

No offense, but stealing anything pretty much puts the lie to the idea that you were taught respect for others.
LOL..."then walk the walk."

But that would require that you recognize we created the conditions for this by consigning those populations to ghettos. And you will NEVER do that.

What did you mean wddt needs to "walk the walk"?

Answer a question.
licensed-image

That narrative is established entirely by your own. You were desperately poor...hungry enough you were compelled to steal food...but you were still somehow taught how to respect guns. Guns in the home but no food?

No offense, but stealing anything pretty much puts the lie to the idea that you were taught respect for others.

licensed-image
You still can't answer the question, even after a direct quote was provided.

It's a good thing you went in to teaching ignorant children, your bitch ass would get dick dragged out of the room if you sat at the adult table all day everyday and actually had to.answer questions instead of always being the guy asking them.

Nice life.

If you want to educate yourself on my past and living with an uncle during the flood of 93 (also while my father spent time in prison) it's all on here. No one ever bought guns instead of food, but he sure as shit bought pot.

You still can't answer the question.

It's a good thing you went in to teaching ignorant children, your bitch ass would get dick dragged out of the room if you sat at the adult table all day everyday and actually had to.answer questions instead of always being the guy asking them.

Nice life.

If you want to educate yourself on my past and living with an uncle during the flood of 93 (also while my father spent time in prison) it'd all on here. No one ever bought guns instead of food, but he sure as shit bought pot.
board-games-expansions-harry-potter-miniatures-adventure-troll-adventure-pack-expansion.png

Yay!

To be fair the recent supreme court ruling on guns just made it so that you can't restrict people from having them on an arbitrary basis. I agree

I think there should be a good number of non arbitrary requirements. But the NY law was arbitrary.

ADVERTISEMENT