ADVERTISEMENT

I really think we can break 50K by the end of 2025!!!

Riley, I could purposefully be wrong about every decision I make for the rest of my life and I would still drag my dick across your face if and when I ever wanted to. Keep dreaming though little buddy.
You're MY bitch. Although I do wish you were a better one. One that wasn't so insecure. But, whatever.

Your limp dick little ass won't even meet for a beer. Good one ya incel.

*I shouldn't reference your penis, zero ****ing chance that thing still works.
Laughing out loud at you. So much projection and so insecure. And such a liar. Not a great combination there bitch boy.

BTW - you sure do talk a lot about penises. I wonder why. LOL

Laughing out loud at you. So much projection and so insecure. And such a liar. Not a great combination there bitch boy.

BTW - you sure do talk a lot about penises. I wonder why. LOL
Hey Riley, you might want to look at who has posted what before you go down the projection path. Hahaha... while you are at it I'll remind you my wife is currently pregnant ya dumb bastard. Damn you are shitty at this game haha.

Hey Riley, you might want to look at who has posted what before you go down the projection path. Hahaha... while you are at it I'll remind you my wife is currently pregnant ya dumb bastard. Damn you are shitty at this game haha.
The question would be by whom.

Dance puppet bitch, dance. Lol.

Puppet bitch makes no sense. Probably because it's a puppet. LOL.
Do you always talk like doby the house elf when you get flustered?

The U ie next to the y, when you wear a size 13 glove you tend to "fat finger" shit. I'm sure your dainty little hands are fine though.

What a piece of sh!t you and your family must be that you would steal from others. I love the excuse, you were hungry, that doesn't justify stealing. Your parents must have been garbage to allow that to happen. Too bad your parents didn't teach respect for others while they were giving you a gun. I'm guessing you're probably ok with looters. Why would your parents buy firearms if they didn't have money to feed you? What idiots. And why couldn't you use the firearm to get your own food. Whatever happened to "teach a man to fish". Your family is a perfect example of why there needs to be background checks for guns.
Hey the fire arm won't spoil like a loaf of bread.

Do you always talk like doby the house elf when you get flustered?

The U ie next to the y, when you wear a size 13 glove you tend to "fat finger" shit. I'm sure your dainty little hands are fine though.
Yawn. You bore me now. I'm done with you.

Size 13 glove. BWAAAAAAHAHAHA

ADVERTISEMENT