ADVERTISEMENT

I really think we can break 50K by the end of 2025!!!

There are sections of Davenport as bad as many of the worst areas of West and South Chicago. Hell, lots of family members commute back and forth between the two of them. Same with the west side of Rock Island.
I didn't make up that stat about the west end having the highest violent crime rate of any area in the nation. It was 1993 or 1994 I believe.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
If being "insecure" is what gave me the "ill work myself to death before I ever let my family see what broke really looks like" then color me insecure, but your the bitch ass claiming Chicago, minimizing the ghettoness of the highest crime rate in the state and national high percentile, just because you want to die on the hill that black people have such a tougher time getting out of the hood than white people. Cuz your a loser....
Being insecure didn't give you anything other than insecurity. Enough that you're trying to claim victimhood on par with the those who really are born into unimaginable difficulties compared to yours.

Maybe that's also why you make things up like saying I'm "claiming Chicago" and that west end Davenport has the "highest crime rate in the state".

You didn't grow up in the "hood". Not. Even. Close.

*you're

Being insecure didn't give you anything other than insecurity. Enough that you're trying to claim victimhood on par with the those who really are born into unimaginable difficulties compared to yours.

Maybe that's also why you make things up like saying I'm "claiming Chicago" and that west end Davenport has the "highest crime rate in the state".

You didn't grow up in the "hood". Not. Even. Close.

*you're
You truly are a fool. I've provided the data from recent years.

Your white guilt can't allow you to get past the fact some people are born with shitty last names, nobody to tell them what to do or how to do it, and they still find a way to succeed.

Change your pants Riley.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
That's rough bar you hang out in. Do you just save time and drop your pants when you first walk in or do you wait for a signal?
Shit... I haven't been to the nickle in years. Still crush a Frackies meal every now and then.

Riley's little bitch ass thinks he knows something about something, which is exactly why he would play receptacle for anal eggs.

"We" are the white majority who forced blacks into segregated project housing in the 30's breaking up integrated city neighborhoods.

"We" are the white majority who created the precursor to the FHA in that same decade to loan money to prospective home-buyers but specifically excluded blacks from the program allowing whites to move out of the city and begin building wealth while leaving people of color behind.

"We" are the white majority who through redlining refused to loan money to inner-city blacks so they could buy the housing that remained, and refused to loan them money so they could create businesses in their own neighborhoods. That money went to white people who bought up those properties and allowed them to crumble into slums and established what businesses existed while siphoning all profits out of the neighborhoods that generated them.

"We" are the white majority that created the GI Bill to encourage veterans to buy homes, create businesses, and further their educations but denied those benefits to black veterans.

"We" are the white majority who created impediments to voting that prevented those people from electing politicians who could have addressed those issues 70 years ago.

"We" are the white majority who, through urban planning, then cut those poor neighborhoods off from the functional parts of the cities they lived in by running highways along their perimeters.

You don't get to say "I didn't do it so fvck off" any more than the people trapped in those situationss "we" created can say it. They have to live with the consequences of what "we" did then. So do we.

If your 23AndMe established that you're 1/8 black because a great-grandfather you never met happened to be black then I suppose "we" doesn't include you.
Sounds an awful lot like we need to make sure the government has less power so they can’t do those things. Government made it so “we” didn’t have a choice.

They are all still there. Even herbs, the Nickle, gunchies ect. You are full of shit.
The Wooden Nickle is one and the old Open Door another. Never went to Gunchies. There were a couple on corners off Rockingham as well, I don't remember their names. My wife would remember.

You do try hard, I'll give you that.

The Wooden Nickle is one and the old Open Door another. Never went to Gunchies. There were a couple on corners off Rockingham as well, I don't remember their names. My wife would remember.

You do try hard, I'll give you that.
Hahaha. I wish 10 year old WDDT would have met Riley in the wooden nickle circle 1995, I would have ripped your jaw off.your face. Hahaha.

Yes you did.
When I provide the article/information will you say "I Riley, am wrong and a doofus, I tried to talk about something I knew nothing about because my white guilt can't allow me to consider anything else. I pissed my pants and I should be ashamed of who I am and tht my father raised a little bitch".

Cuz I'll find the stat.

You truly are a fool. I've provided the data from recent years.

Your white guilt can't allow you to get past the fact some people are born with shitty last names, nobody to tell them what to do or how to do it, and they still find a way to succeed.

Change your pants Riley.
What data? Recent years? We're talking 30 years ago. JFC.

What data? Recent years? We're talking 30 years ago. JFC.
I'm talking about the time I lived there, thr time that had an impact on my upbringing.

When I find it, will you post the exact message for all of Hort to see?

(Hint: my SIL didn't believe me at one point and I had to find this for her also, I know the data is out there and this is a real thing. It's right around the flood of 93 time frame.)

Shit... I haven't been to the nickle in years. Still crush a Frackies meal every now and then.

Riley's little bitch ass thinks he knows something about something, which is exactly why he would play receptacle for anal eggs.
Your a typical dimwit. Caught boasting about how you "made it out" and then find out where you came from is the west end of Davenport. Certainly a haven of dumbasses - but not anywhere near a ghetto. You're a hack trying so hard to get acceptance and inflate your own ego. It's pathetic.

Hahaha. I wish 10 year old WDDT would have met Riley in the wooden nickle circle 1995, I would have ripped your jaw off.your face. Hahaha.
Ahhhh... so now it's the internet tough guy coming out. LOL - such a ****ing hack.

You have no ****ing idea what you're talking about.

I'm talking about the time I lived there, thr time that had an impact on my upbringing.

When I find it, will you post the exact message for all of Hort to see?

(Hint: my SIL didn't believe me at one point and I had to find this for her also, I know the data is out there and this is a real thing. It's right around the flood of 93 time frame.)
You said 93-94. That's about 30 years ago. JFC - you're bad at math too?

Your a typical dimwit. Caught boasting about how you "made it out" and then find out where you came from is the west end of Davenport. Certainly a haven of dumbasses - but not anywhere near a ghetto. You're a hack trying so hard to get acceptance and inflate your own ego. It's pathetic.
Haha... deny deny deny... even when a guy who talks about the QCA as a crown jewel confirms my statement.

Put your money where your mouth is Riley. When I provide the stat will you post the message I previously provided? Or are you a coward to go along with being a dumbass.

Sounds an awful lot like we need to make sure the government has less power so they can’t do those things. Government made it so “we” didn’t have a choice.

Hey, Whiskey just called and we're all meeting tonight at the Wooden Nickel. If you get there before us, just go in and ask the bar tender for the pickled eggs. Based on your posts in another thread, I think you're really going to like them.

Reactions: torbee
That doesn't change anything I have said, man up pussy. Want to take the bet or concede you didn't know what you were talking about?
I will. And if you don't produce evidence supporting EXACTLY what you said - that Davenport had the highest violent crime rate in the country in 93-94 - then you will stop posting here forever. No new moniker.

"It's certainly as bad as thr west side or the south side of chigago"

-a guy who doesn't speak ill of the qca.

Dumbass.
You make a lot of shit up. Where did Torbee say the west end of Davenport was as bad as the ghetto locations in the south or west sides of Chicago? I've conceded there are areas near downtown Davenport that approach those but it's much smaller and far less pervasive.

I think you misinterpreted "white trash".

I will. And if you don't produce evidence supporting EXACTLY what you said - that Davenport had the highest violent crime rate in the country in 93-94 - then you will stop posting here forever. No new moniker.
There are a couple keys here to clarify. It's highest violent crime rate, per capita.

If it ends up being 91- or 92 I have said around flood of 93 time frame. But it WILL be in the early 90s.

You good with that?

You make a lot of shit up. Where did Torbee say the west end of Davenport was as bad as the ghetto locations in the south or west sides of Chicago? I've conceded there are areas near downtown Davenport that approach those but it's much smaller and far less pervasive.

I think you misinterpreted "white trash".
torbee said:
There are sections of Davenport as bad as many of the worst areas of West and South Chicago.

There are a couple keys here to clarify. It's highest violent crime rate, per capita.

If it ends up being 91- or 92 I have said around flood of 93 time frame. But it WILL be in the early 90s.

You good with that?
No. I knew you were full of shit, that's why I pointed it out. Now you're backpedaling as fast as you can. GTFO

No. I knew you were full of shit, that's why I pointed it out. Now you're backpedaling as fast as you can. GTFO
Nothing I just clarified is a backpedal and everything has been previously posted. I knew you would go.for a small.dick.out so I clarified.

Is it the "per capita" (stated with the original claim in post 83 and reiteratted to the other chap shortly after) that I referenced when we first started talking or the year?

Thank goodness I know how to deal with you small dicks and didn't fire my shot before making you clarify the bullshit you were going to.limp dick out on.

Last edited:
Yes. And I generally agree. But they aren't in the west end of Davenport. And I don't think they're as bad as the worst areas in Chicago, but that's neither here nor there.
The west end is the shitty part of davenport you dunce. It's moved a little up the hill towards davenport central school high school, which is dead nuts where my uncle lived, once I left its still right around Hayes elementary.

Nothing I just clarified is a backpedal and everything has been previously posted. I knew you would go.for a small.dick.out so I clarified.

Is it the "per capita" that I referenced when we first started talking or the year?

Thank goodness I know how to deal with you small dicks and didn't fire my shot before making you clarify the bullshit you were going to.limp dick out on.
You claimed that Davenport had the highest crime rate in the country. That's a stupid claim. Yet you wanted to bet on it. Now you want to change it - which I expected.

Face it - you're dumb and you say stupid things you can't back up.

I will still take your bet because I'm OK with being wrong at times. So show your proof or STFU.

You claimed that Davenport had the highest crime rate in the country.
Per capita, post 83, clear as day.

That's a stupid claim. Yet you wanted to bet on it. Now you want to change it - which I expected.

I clarified because your a cheese dick and I'm glad I did. The information is all contained in this thread.

Face it - you're dumb and you say stupid things you can't back up.

I will still take your bet because I'm OK with being wrong at times. So show your proof or STFU.
Cool.

The west end is the shitty part of davenport you dunce. It's moved a little up the hill towards davenport central school high school, which is dead nuts where my uncle lived, once I left its still right around Hayes elementary.
No one has said it isn't shitty. It is. But it's nowhere near a ghetto. Not even close.

Have you ever been on the near west side of Chicago? Or the south side near Midway airport? Or by Cabrini Green?

Reactions: 515Clone
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT