ADVERTISEMENT

I really think we can break 50K by the end of 2025!!!

American Exceptionalism! (Yes, we are exceptional, especially at sports........well mostly basketball and women's soccer, although that may not be the case by 2023.....oh and we're especially exceptional at real football!!! Not that cheap knockoff version where you ONLY use your foot to score points and there is a slightly higher risk than normal of referees getting beheaded in a stadium full of men, women and children who are ready to fight random strangers to the death because ties still exist in said sport..................now that's exceptional.)

What country is better at getting its citizens to murder each other --- including each others' kids? (One of the war-torn African countries?)

Such a fun thing to celebrate as we head into Independence Day. (Yes, freedom is the damnedest thing.........)

maxresdefault.jpg

Post 83 dunce. I clearly said per capita.

Here is a little something to wet your whistle regarding crime in Davenport. It's crime rates are in the 99th percentile with violent crime in thr 90th. Dont you go getting queezy on me though, I'll find one specific to.the early 90s. Back when the west end was wild.

Here is a little something to wet your whistle regarding crime in Davenport. It's crime rates are in the 99th percentile. Donr.you go.gwtting queezy on me though, I'll find one specific to.the early 90s.

Holy crap, are you still trying to prove how great you think you are.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 515Clone

Here is a little something to wet your whistle regarding crime in Davenport. It's crime rates are in the 99th percentile with violent crime in thr 90th. Dont you go getting queezy on me though, I'll find one specific to.the early 90s. Back when the west end was wild.

Lol - THAT'S what you're banking on? Here's something easier for you to look at - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(100,000–250,000)

It shows that Davenport is on par with Topeka, Kansas in per capita violent crime. FAR, FAR below places like Flint, MI. And that's just in like sized cities. You go bigger cities and St. Louis is far ahead. Hell, smaller cities like Waterloo and Council Bluffs have a lot more violent crime, per capita, than Davenport.

SMFH

Lol - THAT'S what you're banking on? Here's something easier for you to look at - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_cities_by_crime_rate_(100,000–250,000)

It shows that Davenport is on par with Topeka, Kansas in per capita violent crime. FAR, FAR below places like Flint, MI. And that's just in like sized cities. You go bigger cities and St. Louis is far ahead. Hell, smaller cities like Waterloo and Council Bluffs have a lot more violent crime, per capita, than Davenport.

SMFH
That's 2012, that doesn't do either of us any good.

Nobody gives a shit about the candy ass 2010s Riley.
Case in point: here is one from the 200s that talks about daveport being damn near double the national average for violent crime rates. But I'm finding you one from.when I lived there.

The problem that I'm running into is thr FBI only has data back to 1999.

I'll get it for you though.

Nobody gives a shit about the candy ass 2010s Riley.

The problem that I'm running into is thr FBI only has data back to 1999.

I'll get it for you though.
You tried to claim that Davenport is currently in the 99th percentile because you trusted click bait. That's been disproven. LOL. Can't make this shit up. When it comes to self owning - you are in a class by yourself.

You tried to claim that Davenport is currently in the 99th percentile because you trusted click bait. That's been disproven. LOL. Can't make this shit up. When it comes to self owning - you are in a class by yourself.
I'm telling you I don't give a shit about any of the data from the 2000s. Keep up.

Getting closer.

Violent crime rate in 2002 Davenport: 649.0

U.S. Average: 272.2

Read more: https://www.city-data.com/crime/crime-Davenport-Iowa.html
Lol.

I'm telling you I don't give a shit about any of the data from the 2000s. Keep up.
Here's data from 1999. Pull this spreadsheet out
Do a quick calculation on the percentage of violent crime per capita and you will see Davenport isn't even in the top 250 cities. It ranks behind Council Bluffs in Iowa.

Lol.

Here's data from 1999. Pull this spreadsheet out
Do a quick calculation on the percentage of violent crime per capita and you will see Davenport isn't even in the top 250 cities. It ranks behind Council Bluffs in Iowa.
I have been looking at that but it itemizes everything wheras "violent crime" is a certain subset. There was very little property crime compared to other places in Davenport. I'm telling you dude, I have found this stat before but it's a bitch because of its age. It's "violent crime" as coded by the fbi or whoever and its like 92-93-94ish. I'll find it.

Getting closer.

If you notice here Iowa has a huge jump in 1993. I'm certain this coincides with this year I'm talking about.

Gonna need to take a little pause to work with the dog and be with the family for Dinner. I'll find this though.

Getting closer.

If you notice here Iowa has a huge jump in 1993. I'm certain this coincides with this year I'm talking about.

Gonna need to take a little pause to work with the dog and be with the family for Dinner. I'll find this though.
Cities across the United States had big jumps during that time frame. Look at other states. The link below leads you to data showing Iowa was 39th, 41st, 38th, 38th, and 38th in violent crime per 100K people in 1991-1995. Do you really think Iowa could rank that low overall and Davenport could rank #1 of all the cities in the country? C'mon. Even you are smarter than that.

https://www.disastercenter.com/crime/1991 Rate and Rank of Crime and Imprisonment by US States.html

Lol, wow, I'm impressed you gave a legitimate, and serious answer......this will be fun. :cool:
"We" are the white majority who forced blacks into segregated project housing in the 30's breaking up integrated city neighborhoods. (Well, why would "we/you" do such a thing without consulting ME first? That just seems irresponsible......)

"We" are the white majority who created the precursor to the FHA in that same decade to loan money to prospective home-buyers but specifically excluded blacks from the program allowing whites to move out of the city and begin building wealth while leaving people of color behind. (Then give your houses back to the people you think truly deserve them if it bothers you so much. It shouldn't be that hard. As long as you reconcile your guilt in the end, that's all that matters.)

"We" are the white majority who through redlining refused to loan money to inner-city blacks so they could buy the housing that remained, and refused to loan them money so they could create businesses in their own neighborhoods. That money went to white people who bought up those properties and allowed them to crumble into slums and established what businesses existed while siphoning all profits out of the neighborhoods that generated them. (And you let this all happen under your watch?.......)

"We" are the white majority that created the GI Bill to encourage veterans to buy homes, create businesses, and further their educations but denied those benefits to black veterans. (So basically what I'm getting here is that you feel very guilty about what you, the white majority, have done and are now on a quest to rectify your mistakes.......is that about it?)

"We" are the white majority who created impediments to voting that prevented those people from electing politicians who could have addressed those issues 70 years ago. (I warned you all about politics, did I not?............Y'all thought I was just mocking you......................when in fact I was doing both, so technically you were right. ;))

"We" are the white majority who, through urban planning, then cut those poor neighborhoods off from the functional parts of the cities they lived in by running highways along their perimeters. (Again. you speak of planning, and yet I was never included in these plans.......)

You don't get to say "I didn't do it so fvck off" (You don't get to tell me I can't................so how bout that? :)) any more than the people trapped in those situationss "we" created can say it. (Ahhh, so I was right about you wanting to "clean up your own mess". Well.......then get to it. That sh** ain't gonna clean itself up.) They have to live with the consequences of what "we" did then. (Nah, just what you did.......) So do we. (Only if you force us to...............which I would be front row to root for you as you try. :cool:)

If your 23AndMe established that you're 1/8 black because a great-grandfather you never met happened to be black then I suppose "we" doesn't include you. (So is that what the white minority constitutes as?..............)
Btw, are you making your children clean up the sh** that people in the '30s left for you to clean up as well?

Again, this is what time machines are for. You build the time machine, go back in time, capture all the bad racist white people and transport them to 2022 and then have them serve their sentence by cleaning up the messes they made. It's simple and it requires no work from people living in America who are no more responsible for what happened to black Americans than random citizens living in New Zealand..........................unless you wanna pin this on the white people of New Zealand because they'd qualify as the white majority as well.......it's all about how you spin it. ;)

Murica: Hey so uhh.....you wanna help us deliver restitution to millions of black Americans for hundreds of years of oppression, and by help I mean you do all the work?

New Zealand: F*** no! Clean up your own mess!!

Murica: Yeah, but see you're part of the white majority, so technically it's your responsibility as well......

New Zealand: That doesn't make any sense.

Murica: Well, that wasn't really a request...........We have the bigger army. So I suggest you accept life as it is now and deal with it. :D

I’m confused, was it not the government? I wish people didn’t vote for democrats back then either. Don’t know what to tell you
He's basically saying that we should've voted for the people that HE wanted us to vote for because they were the ones that could've made everything all better......................

Reactions: tarheelbybirth
Getting closer.

I expect you to honor the bet until you can produce the data.

We live about 15 minutes north east of Kalamazoo, which puts us in a no man’s land between the BLM whiners and rural Trump simpletons; our county (Barry) has the highest number of concealed carry permits per capita in the state of Michigan. If/when Civil War II breaks out we should have excellent seats.

This white boy is much more worried about getting shot by an angry, ignorant, insecure John Wayne wannabe than a punk gangbanger, and statistics back me up on this. I consider both groups to be assholes and a cancer on society.

The bottom line is there are far too many idiots with far too many guns.

What's your timeline for producing it before admitting defeat?
It's an internet bet. I'll give it a good try when I get another free time and then if I can't find it I'll go from there. I'll put you like this, I don't care enough to make a request to the fbi to pull 30 year old data because it isn't available on line but I'll probably go up to that point.

I've seen this stat before eith my own eyes, I know it is real.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
It's an internet bet. I'll give it a good try when I get another free time and then if I can't find it I'll go from there. I'll put you like this, I don't care enough to make a request to the fbi to pull 30 year old data because it isn't available on line but I'll probably go up to that point.

I've seen this stat before eith my own eyes, I know it is real.
Of course you do. Oh well, you're either going to honor the bet or you won't.

Still waiting and it's coming on a full day so far. Not sure why it's taking so long since you claimed to have posted the data already. Just to summarize:

I didn't make up that stat about the west end having the highest violent crime rate of any area in the nation. It was 1993 or 1994 I believe.

You truly are a fool. I've provided the data from recent years.

Your white guilt can't allow you to get past the fact some people are born with shitty last names, nobody to tell them what to do or how to do it, and they still find a way to succeed.

Change your pants Riley.

I'm talking about the time I lived there, thr time that had an impact on my upbringing.

When I find it, will you post the exact message for all of Hort to see?

(Hint: my SIL didn't believe me at one point and I had to find this for her also, I know the data is out there and this is a real thing. It's right around the flood of 93 time frame.)

Haha... deny deny deny... even when a guy who talks about the QCA as a crown jewel confirms my statement.

Put your money where your mouth is Riley. When I provide the stat will you post the message I previously provided? Or are you a coward to go along with being a dumbass.

I will. And if you don't produce evidence supporting EXACTLY what you said - that Davenport had the highest violent crime rate in the country in 93-94 - then you will stop posting here forever. No new moniker.

You claimed that Davenport had the highest crime rate in the country. That's a stupid claim. Yet you wanted to bet on it. Now you want to change it - which I expected.

Face it - you're dumb and you say stupid things you can't back up.

I will still take your bet because I'm OK with being wrong at times. So show your proof or STFU.

Ummmm...who else would clean it up? (You.) That's just a stupid question. (Is it though?.....I mean why shouldn't we pin this on New Zealand?)

The rest of your tiny whine is even dumber.
"I can't handle responding to everything you said, so I'm just gonna make a brief, and slightly condescending, dismissive reply"...........

Tell me that was your thought process without telling me that was your thought process. :cool:

"I can't handle responding to everything you said, so I'm just gonna make a brief, and slightly condescending, dismissive reply"...........

Tell me that was your thought process without telling me that was your thought process. :cool:
And your stupidity knows no bounds. I get it, though. Passing the buck and denying any and all accountability is inherent in the right-wing psyche.

Hmmmm.... Still no response and WDDT continues to post.

If you think this is going away by ignoring it.... you're wrong.

****ing loser.

And your stupidity knows no bounds. I get it, though. (Stupid is as stupid does....) Passing the buck and denying any and all accountability is inherent in the right-wing psyche.
Stupidity is assuming a man's political stance........especially when he's made it abundantly clear where he actually stands..........

Now clean this sh** up.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT