ADVERTISEMENT

I see Nebraska lost another one

That 21 now. That's almost like losing an entire class. You can't possibly build a program with that much turnover.

I was really hoping to come on the message board today to find another post about Nebby and I see I am not disappointed
Thanks o_O

Reactions: HumbleP1e
Yeah that dude sucks..you can hear someone in the back ground as he grabs the WR shirt and it stretches out say that's holding.

Nebby won't win 4 games this year.

They picked up a CB from GA yesterday. Im sure there is more to him than just his highlight tape but I chuckled because his highlight tape is clips of blatant holds on receivers.

(To the point someone in the background says "thats holding" lololololololol)

4 instances of pass interference on 2 plays!

Last edited:
They picked up a CB from GA yesterday. Im sure there is more to him than just his highlight tape but I chuckled because his highlight tape is clips of blatant holds on receivers.

(To the point someone in the background says "thats holding" lololololololol)
tenor.gif

Now, it will just have to be called. How many called verses how many he gets away with?

I'd rather talk sh*t about Michigan and there recruiting methods and failures too live up to the beloved history. I kind of wish we played them every year. neb not worth my time

I'd rather talk sh*t about Michigan and there recruiting methods and failures too live up to the beloved history. I kind of wish we played them every year. neb not worth my time
I would trade NE for Mich in a heart beat. I love beating Nebby but having UM yearly would feel more like the old B10.

I don’t read every thread. Maybe you should avoid the threads regarding Nebby. I’m one that has despised Nebraska my whole life. I revel in their despair and disappointments.
I don’t read every thread. Maybe you should avoid the threads regarding Nebby. I’m one that has despised Nebraska my whole life. I revel in their despair and disappointments.
I despise them myself don't get me wrong. However some peoples obsession with their every move is disturbing IMO. If you are lurking on their message boards to get info on them you have issues.....

I despise them myself don't get me wrong. However some peoples obsession with their every move is disturbing IMO. If you are lurking on their message boards to get info on them you have issues.....
Really can’t lurk on their message board to get info on them. In the eyes of Nebraska fans they never do anything wrong. Again stay off the threads pertaining to Nebraska if they upset you. These threads are not going away on either side of the Missouri River.

Really can’t lurk on their message board to get info on them. In the eyes of Nebraska fans they never do anything wrong. Again stay off the threads pertaining to Nebraska if they upset you. These threads are not going away on either side of the Missouri River.
All I'm saying is I have enough issues keeping up with the Hawks. Not sure how you or anyone else has the time or even cares enough to go on their message board. I don't care about them enough to keep an eye on every move they make. But to each his own....

All I'm saying is I have enough issues keeping up with the Hawks. Not sure how you or anyone else has the time or even cares enough to go on their message board. I don't care about them enough to keep an eye on every move they make. But to each his own....
You have time to post on this board about not having time to go the the Nebraska board?

The only thing Nebraska has been celebrating lately was their recruiting classes. Now that they will have an average one this year they will be in an even bigger depression after only winning 4 games per usual.

They always pick up some 4-stars late but those are usually guys who were dumped by the bigger schools and then end up leaving the program anyways. Keep up the good work Deb!

Reactions: Razorhawk2
some can mulitask. don't click the nebby topics if it taxes you

You have time to post on this board about not having time to go the the Nebraska board?
Why is that so hard to grasp? I might have the incentive to check in on my team, but not enough to give a damn about what’s happening at Nebraska. Let em rot over there. You’re usually one comment away from the ban hammer the way I hear it

Why is that so hard to grasp? I might have the incentive to check in on my team, but not enough to give a damn about what’s happening at Nebraska. Let em rot over there. You’re usually one comment away from the ban hammer the way I hear it
You clearly have time to do both. Thats all I was pointing out. And where did you hear I'm one comment away from the ban hammer? Lol
What did I do? Honestly? I think you are throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks.

You clearly have time to do both. Thats all I was pointing out. And where did you hear I'm one comment away from the ban hammer? Lol
What did I do? Honestly? I think you are throwing crap at the wall to see if it sticks.
I didn't mean you personally Jack....I meant i have heard from others that Nebby admin is quick to ban posters who bash the program. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with you over something so damn stupid. If you wanna waste your time investigating every move Nebraska makes then have at it.,...

I didn't mean you personally Jack....I meant i have heard from others that Nebby admin is quick to ban posters who bash the program. I'm not gonna get into a pissing match with you over something so damn stupid. If you wanna waste your time investigating every move Nebraska makes then have at it.,...
OK. Let's move on. Have a good weekend.

Reactions: the24fan
Replaced with the #1 corner out of Juco.
A 3 for 3 guy who originally committed to Georgia.
A Juco guy who had been committed to Alabama, and then a Georgia. Then went juco. Classic Nebraska. Cool you got a highly rated guy that leaves places to a school that has a problem keeping talent in the building. Nebraska seems like they lose 1-2 guys in the fall before fall camp even begins. They land a group of 4 star talent but the rate the past 5 years is more than half will leave. I really think the'd do better getting high quality 3 star guys that will make it all 4 years through the program.

A Juco guy who had been committed to Alabama, and then a Georgia. Then went juco. Classic Nebraska. Cool you got a highly rated guy that leaves places to a school that has a problem keeping talent in the building. Nebraska seems like they lose 1-2 guys in the fall before fall camp even begins. They land a group of 4 star talent but the rate the past 5 years is more than half will leave. I really think the'd do better getting high quality 3 star guys that will make it all 4 years through the program.
Such and Iowa comment lol!

He was a foster kid and didn't exactly have great support at home. Top 100 DB that had grade issues, but was recruited and wanted by the top teams in the country. Talent wise he is a Bama quality athlete.

Committed to Bama, but due to grade concerns they didn't send LOI on the Dec signing day...UG did though and he signed, but failed to academically qualify. Took a year off to shore up academics and went JUCO. He will need the academic support a place like Neb can offer. At a Bama camp summer 2019 he ran a 4.44, 42" vert, and 11' broad jump at 6'2" 190. Kids a freak athletically. I'd trade Gray and Francios straight up for Joseph.

Besides Frost's transition class that was put together in 6 weeks, Neb has only lost two 4 star kids that had signed. Still signed 10 in 2019 and 9 in 2020. To go along with 12 (3 - 5.7 & 9 - 5.6) or higher 3 stars in 2019 and 15 (9 - 5.7 & 6 - 5.6) in 2019. Plus Neb signs full classes around 25 the past few cycles. Now we'll finally see some depth with these kids getting into their 2nd and 3rd seasons.

Reactions: huskersoup
ADVERTISEMENT