ADVERTISEMENT

I see where Baylor got a new 4 star center commit

GunnerHawk

HR All-American
Mar 16, 2014
So maybe Foster is no longer being looked at by them.

I still think it comes down to an in-state battle between the Hawks and the Clones.

Baylor has 14 commits. I would say it’s between Iowa and Iowa state and Iowa state is the front runner with the amount of time he spends in Ames

Since Drew arrived at Baylor, he continues to surprise me in pulling in quality recruits year over year.

Baylor has 14 commits. I would say it’s between Iowa and Iowa state and Iowa state is the front runner with the amount of time he spends in Ames
He’s not here as much as ISU posters say he is. They were trying to say he was there at a football game when he was actually at Va Tech.

He’s not here as much as ISU posters say he is. They were trying to say he was there at a football game when he was actually at Va Tech.

It is quite a bit. His GF is a cheerleader and is friends with Tyrese Haliburton's GF so they all hang out quite a bit. There were quite a few social media posts confirming this stuff that I have seen posted elsewhere but I believe their instagram accounts are now private.

Last edited:
It is quite a bit. His GF is a cheerleader and is friends with Tyrese Haliburton's GF so they all hang out quite a bit. There were quite a few social media posts confirming this stuff that I have seen posted elsewhere but I believe their instagram accounts are now private.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Haliburton have a big year and go pro. He is highly regarded by NBA scouts.

Reactions: Y2KG21

What year is she in school? I'm guessing a junior? It's possible that she would only be there one year when Xavier is there?

MV5BM2ZiYzY0OWUtYzZkMS00MTFkLWEwNDUtZWNlMmQxMGUxZTcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNzU1NzE3NTg@._V1_CR0,45,480,270_AL_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

I am not seeing it at all with Halliburton. He is not quick and his shot is slow. Decent college player, I see no future in the league.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT