ADVERTISEMENT

I seriously can't stand this stupid pose after a TD

Hawkeyeinsoutherncalifornia

HR All-American
Mar 9, 2017
Van Nuys, California
1000_h.jpg

I mean do something original, not look like a cornhole doing the "ok Sargent"! It just looks so stupid and unoriginal as you can get.. along with Franklinstein loving it I think this is 100 times worse than what Wadley did.. I think McSoreass is a wanna be

Last edited:
You do realize he acts like he hits a homerun and is watching the ball go sailing or at least that's what it was when we played them last year

Reactions: Gnat91
1000_h.jpg

I mean do something original, not look like a cornhole doing the "ok Sargent"! It just looks so stupid and unoriginal as you can get.. along with Franklinstein loving it I think this is 100 times worse than what Wadley did.. I think McSoreass is a wigger want to be though
You work for Hawkeye Report correct? If not, why do you start all these moronic posts?

Reactions: boomysmith
No kidding, I think its worse that what Wadley did.

What did Wadley do?

I would say if he does it on the field of play after a score then it deserves a flag. Tack on 15 to the kickoff.

Nah, McSorely's "celebration" is not a penalty. However, it IS just very lame, like pretty much all of these contrived "celebrations" (e.g., the guy who hooks the fish after a sack, James Hardin "stirring the pot", etc). There're all stupid.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
What did Wadley do?

Nah, McSorely's "celebration" is not a penalty. However, it IS just very lame, like pretty much all of these contrived "celebrations" (e.g., the guy who hooks the fish after a sack, James Hardin "stirring the pot", etc). There're all stupid.

How about the "Zeke" keep feeding me spoon celebration. That one kills me. Not only is it extremely overused, and has been for years, but people actually attribute that to Zeke now when people were doing it before 2010.

Reactions: Gnat91
I mean do something original, not look like a cornhole doing the "ok Sargent"! It just looks so stupid and unoriginal as you can get.. along with Franklinstein loving it I think this is 100 times worse than what Wadley did.. I think McSoreass is a wigger want to be though
Wigger, huh? Lovely.

You do realize he acts like he hits a homerun and is watching the ball go sailing or at least that's what it was when we played them last year
This ^. He is an accomplished baseball player, and I believe pro prospect, too.

What did Wadley do?

Wadley did two high steps. It was terrible.

Why do people get offended at the word "wigger"?

Is there another word in our language that accurately describes a white dude who thinks he's black? If there is, let us know.

Can't use chav as we aren't Brits.

Is there another word in our language that accurately describes a white dude who thinks he's black? If there is, let us know.

It's hard to believe you haven't been banned yet. Oh yeah, I forgot this I a Hawkeye board. You all must be so proud of your tolerance.

Reactions: uncfloobie
1000_h.jpg

I mean do something original, not look like a cornhole doing the "ok Sargent"! It just looks so stupid and unoriginal as you can get.. along with Franklinstein loving it I think this is 100 times worse than what Wadley did.. I think McSoreass is a wanna be

It's not a "pose" he's watching the long ball sail over the fence. He does the swing after long gain touchdowns. Wich is quite a bit.

Last edited:

You cant be serious?

How does someone behave who thinks he's black?

What's the difference in Wadley's high step and an NC State player that just did a flip into the end zone? Flag for NC State, but TD counts. If you are going to flag hi stepping, should let the play/TD stand, but pentilize yardage after

What's the difference in Wadley's high step and an NC State player that just did a flip into the end zone? Flag for NC State, but TD counts. If you are going to flag hi stepping, should let the play/TD stand, but pentilize yardage after
I saw that. What a crock of sh**

The term wigger has been around 25 years or more. My black brother in law asked me if I ever heard that term back in 92 or so. He was visiting family and he asked he nephew how the dance was.
He said it was fun until the wiggers showed up. They were a well off black family in the suburbs of Detroit . The kid was annoyed at rich kids emulating hood rat dirt bag behavior.
No need to get offended.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT