ADVERTISEMENT

I think we are about to see a lot of abortion visuals from the pro-life crowd.

Weird how you didn’t ask Bio for something on his “Make sure they are born then they can go f**k themselves” post. But are demanding proof of something that has actually happened in response.

You need to either pay more attention or quit ignoring shot when Dems do it. I’m tired of educating you every time I post about something that has already been in and out of the news and on here. Where do you think the term “infanticide” has been heard lately?

Here’s some nuggets…

The controversy has centered on a provision concerning third-trimester abortions. Under current Virginia law, in order for a patient to terminate a pregnancy in the third trimester, three doctors must certify that continuing the pregnancy would likely cause the patient’s death or “substantially and irremediably impair” her mental or physical health. The new bill would reduce the number of doctors to one, and remove the “substantially and irremediably” qualifier — abortions would be allowed in cases where a mother’s mental or physical health is threatened, even if the damage might not be irreversible.

The bill began inspiring outcry among abortion opponents nationwide after its sponsor, Virginia Delegate Kathy Tran, said in a committee hearing on Monday that it would technically allow abortion until the point of birth, if a doctor agreed it was necessary.

Gov. Northam, a Democrat, was asked about the bill in a radio interview on Wednesday, and his response only added to the controversy. Appearing to discuss what would happen if a child was born after a failed attempt at abortion, he said, “the infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

Some took Northam’s comments as an endorsement of infanticide. “In just a few years pro-abortion zealots went from ‘safe, legal, and rare’ to ‘keep the newborns comfortable while the doctor debates infanticide,” said Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE) in a statement on Wednesday.
This isn’t shocking at all considering the context. He was talking about a non viable fetus or those with severe fatal abnormalities. Death is inevitable in those cases. Would you prefer the child suffer a bit before death brings sweet relief? Is that what passes for God’s will these days among the religiously deluded? Mercy and grace galore.

It is the only effective weapon these right-wing morons have! Understand, 65-75% of Americans believe abortion should be available to all citizens. Only the phuquin' wing-nuts and evangelical Christians who care nothing about babies after they are born support this change (if made by the SC).
I fit that description and I care about babies after they are born

Enough to raise your taxes and insure they have access to health insurance, first rate medical care, education, food, clothing and advantages in life?
You know people can donate their time and money to these causes

Reactions: KFsdisciple
Your point?
you gonna adopt the “crack Abby” or the one with Down's? Better get busy if you are… there are thousands out there looking for moms and dads…
So your position is if they have downs or are crack babies they should be eliminated? How Hitler of you

CNN poll, 1/22:
69% "keep as is"
30% outlaw abortion.......
a Gallop poll, 5/20...
80% believe abortion should be legal to some degree and Roe v. Wade be kept intact....
PEW has a couple of polls...one by age grp. and both polls show roughly the same numbers....about 60-40 for abortion/Roe v. Wade...

NOW,,,,,the numbers as to the "morality" of abortion are much closer.....(and you can put me into that catagory, too....I find the act reprehensible but I find the right to decide much more sacred to a constitutional republic)........I truly believe this a decision for the mother and her physician to make.......Now, if the individual state wants to find the father (DNA testing is damn near fool=proof) and have him actively support the child I might consider a change of mind....but we all know this is never going to happen.
"Mother"

Any time anyone says BuT ThEy DoNt cArE AbOut ThE kid AfTeR they're BorN gets a drink because it's ****ing stupid to not acknowledge the fact that Christians and Christian organizations give tons and TONS of money and time to take care of the needy. So drink your drink and stfu.
Seriously? You're going with churches? They barely make a dent and they certainly aren't helping with early childhood care, early childhood education, day care services (sure, some churches have them if you can pay for it), health care in general. Whatever services they provide doesn't even scratch the surface of what is needed. Only the federal government has the ability to provide what is necessary.

This isn’t shocking at all considering the context. He was talking about a non viable fetus or those with severe fatal abnormalities. Death is inevitable in those cases. Would you prefer the child suffer a bit before death brings sweet relief? Is that what passes for God’s will these days among the religiously deluded? Mercy and grace galore.
Dumb. This is what happens when you only acknowledge the hyperbolic response to a hyperbolic post and get all pissy about it. He said something stupid…you ignore it. I respond with something stupid and you go all “show me the proof of your sarcastic response” on it.

I bet you were one of the people that were pleased when the NYT fact checked SNL the one time they made fun of Hillary.

So your position is if they have downs or are crack babies they should be eliminated? How Hitler of you
No
My position is who is gonna adopt them? Who is gonna adopt the chronically ill baby… the n
Mixed and or minority baby… the child with learning disabilities?
listen RN, I am appalled by abortion as much as you…however, there is a reality to it that you seem not to recognize exists. Sometimes there are things we cannot control…cannot comprehend and are just flat unable to deal with… let the dead bury the dead as they say and let those with the decision cope with their decision. Your morally superior attitude just us not a solution to this problem….. unless you gave a house full of adopted babies already. But then, adopt more…. Because your Church, your spiritual community and your moral souls will all rally to your side abs raise these kids with you.

No
My position is who is gonna adopt them? Who is gonna adopt the chronically ill baby… the n
Mixed and or minority baby… the child with learning disabilities?
listen RN, I am appalled by abortion as much as you…however, there is a reality to it that you seem not to recognize exists. Sometimes there are things we cannot control…cannot comprehend and are just flat unable to deal with… let the dead bury the dead as they say and let those with the decision cope with their decision. Your morally superior attitude just us not a solution to this problem….. unless you gave a house full of adopted babies already. But then, adopt more…. Because your Church, your spiritual community and your moral souls will all rally to your side abs raise these kids with you.
Angelina Jolie

Unless at the last minute mom decides she wants it aborted. Then it’s the left (especially in Virginia) that is OK with killing the baby. Poor kids, can’t catch a break either way.
What the actual fvck? How many abortions a year are at 8 months because the woman changed her mind? Don't even pretend this is common.

What the actual fvck? How many abortions a year are at 8 months because the woman changed her mind? Don't even pretend this is common.
Agreed. So, why did Virginia Dem Kathy Tran try to pass a bill allowing infanticide then?

Seriously? You're going with churches? They barely make a dent and they certainly aren't helping with early childhood care, early childhood education, day care services (sure, some churches have them if you can pay for it), health care in general. Whatever services they provide doesn't even scratch the surface of what is needed. Only the federal government has the ability to provide what is necessary.
Lol are you on drugs?

Dumb. This is what happens when you only acknowledge the hyperbolic response to a hyperbolic post and get all pissy about it. He said something stupid…you ignore it. I respond with something stupid and you go all “show me the proof of your sarcastic response” on it.

I bet you were one of the people that were pleased when the NYT fact checked SNL the one time they made fun of Hillary.
I haven’t the slightest idea what you’re talking about but you seem a bit unhinged lately. No reason to name call. And you lost that bet by the way.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Limbs, faces, heads, etc. being ripped off of fetuses and forcing Dems to defend it. There’s a reason the pro-choice crowd doesn’t want brochures of that stuff being handed out to patients or billboards of it on highways. And I get it. Arms, faces and legs signify “human being” to most people. I’m guessing we are gonna be seeing more of that stuff than we’ve ever seen before.

I could be wrong. But I imagine the campaign is coming.
just another try at removing self governance replacing by groupthink

Any time anyone says BuT ThEy DoNt cArE AbOut ThE kid AfTeR they're BorN gets a drink because it's ****ing stupid to not acknowledge the fact that Christians and Christian organizations give tons and TONS of money and time to take care of the needy. So drink your drink and stfu.

So does Meals on Wheels but I don't remember molestation being served with breakfast. Not surprised you fell for the edited videos from Planned Parenthood. You just continue to prove to be a dumb MF'er. But as long as you got huntin', fishin' and prayer you'll be content. 🤣

4fce1ce6e11f6949.jpeg

So does Meals on Wheels but I don't remember molestation being served with breakfast. Not surprised you fell for the edited videos from Planned Parenthood. You just continue to prove to be a dumb MF'er. But as long as you got huntin', fishin' and prayer you'll be content. 🤣
Once again, the videos of chopped up baby had no affect on you because they edited the transaction portion of the video. It was CHOPPED UP BABY!

Once again, the videos of chopped up baby had no affect on you because they edited the transaction portion of the video. It was CHOPPED UP BABY!

And they formed conservative after committee to find any wrongdoing and found ZERO! They promised us they defund PP and make them extinct.

To date nothing has happened because nothing done in the videos was wrong (outside of being relative to one's opinion). But that doesn't stop dumb Fs like you to latch on and continually spread false statements.

I assume it's why you're religious. To dumb to understand anything with your own thoughts.

And they formed conservative after committee to find any wrongdoing and found ZERO! They promised us they defund PP and make them extinct.

To date nothing has happened because nothing done in the videos was wrong (outside of being relative to one's opinion). But that doesn't stop dumb Fs like you to latch on and continually spread false statements.

I assume it's why you're religious. To dumb to understand anything with your own thoughts.
Chopped up baby is not wrong. Gotcha.

I’m pro choice but don’t mind limitations….

That said I don’t ever want to see “the sausage getting made”. Maybe I should….but really don’t want to.
No. No you don't.

My best friend and his [then] wife decided to terminate their pregnancy after finding out their child had severe birth defects and likely wouldn't survive birth. He told me once they went in the staff was treating his wife like she was their to have a skin tag removed or something; very matter of fact/callous.

He took one of the nurses into the hall and told her this wasn't some unwanted pregnancy that this was their child and to start treating his wife with a little more compassion. After it was all said and done he said it was the most horrific thing he's gone through. His boys are 19 and 16 and the experience is still with him today.

No. No you don't.

My best friend and his [then] wife decided to terminate their pregnancy after finding out their child had severe birth defects and likely wouldn't survive birth. He told me once they went in the staff was treating his wife like she was their to have a skin tag removed or something; very matter of fact/callous.

He took one of the nurses into the hall and told her this wasn't some unwanted pregnancy that this was their child and to start treating his wife with a little more compassion. After it was all said and done he said it was the most horrific thing he's gone through. His boys are 19 and 16 and the experience is still with him today.
My wife had a miscarriage of twins at 4 months...had to go in for the procedure to remove everything. I can relate.

Very traumatic. Didn't see any of it....just held my wifes hand and looked at her.

They need to rub pictures of the Sandy Hook crime scene in gun nuts’ faces then. It would be every bit as tasteless.

I say we should let people see both if it will help people start to respect life in this country.

I reject that the right to kill your child in utero is some sort of fundamental human right. I also reject that your right to easily buy an AR-15 is a fundamental human right.

For the record I don't really want to see images of either of these things. There is a reason that I am against them and drone bombings. That is quite frankly another one that I think Americans need to see the results of more. If you look there are pictures which I have unfortunately seen of kids killed by American drones.

Last edited:
Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I say we should let people see both if it will help people start to respect life in this country.

I reject that the right to kill your child in utero is some sort of fundamental human right. I also reject that your right to easily buy an AR-15 is a fundamental human right.
I'm in the same boat...pro-life should be more than pro-birth. I'm against the death penalty, abortion (as a means of birth control), and as a 2nd Amendment proponent I 100% agree we need significantly better gun control measures (maybe even at the federal level).

I'm in the same boat...pro-life should be more than pro-birth. I'm against the death penalty, abortion (as a means of birth control), and as a 2nd Amendment proponent I 100% agree we need significantly better gun control measures (maybe even at the federal level).

I think they have to be federalized otherwise you face the problem Illinois faces. Their gun laws are tough, but they border a bunch of states where it's pretty darn easy to get a gun. So I read something like 2/3rds of the guns recovered from violent crimes in Chicago came from out of state.

Reactions: alaskanseminole

Drink!

Yeah… and if you’re a pro choice female who got pregnant by a man you never intended to marry and demand that he pay child support because you decided to give birth, then you’re a hypocrite.

If it’s your body your choice, then stop asking men to pay for your choice.

See how that works?
Welp, this is in the top 10 most ridiculous things I have ever read on here. SMH

Do dems actually believe the only way to care for the needy is through the government or am I missing the sarcasm?

ADVERTISEMENT