ADVERTISEMENT

I will be brunching with a newly minted GOP state lawmaker this Sunday . . .

torbee

HR King
Gold Member
The first question I plan to ask them is whether they REALLY believe all the conspiracy theories they espouse or if they are just smart enough to know that's what sells to the numpty Iowa electorate. Looking forward to the answer, as this person is/was quite intelligent and I have been increasingly mouth-agape at their bolstering and repeating of absolutely asinine MAGA talking points. I suspect it's the latter, but will be curious if they'll admit it.

Anyone else got any questions they'd like to ask a sitting member of the party that holds complete power in the Iowa legislature?

Reactions: dekhawk
The first question I plan to ask them is whether they REALLY believe all the conspiracy theories they espouse or if they are just smart enough to know that's what sells to the numpty Iowa electorate. Looking forward to the answer, as this person is/was quite intelligent and I have been increasingly mouth-agape at their bolstering and repeating of absolutely asinine MAGA talking points. I suspect it's the latter, but will be curious if they'll admit it.

Anyone else got any questions they'd like to ask a sitting member of the party that holds complete power in the Iowa legislature?
I would like to know why so many Republican lawmakers voted for the school vouchers when an overwhelming majority of voters are against it. Someone posted an email response he got from his representative that said basically "We did a poll in November" meaning since they were voted in they get to do what they want regardless I guess.

ADVERTISEMENT