ADVERTISEMENT

I would love a CyHawk rematch

That would be Kansas. Interesting that the top team in the B10 West just got destroyed by the 3rd or 4th best team in the B10 East. ISU has their Minnesotas, Indianas, and directional Iowa and Illinois schools coming up. Had we had the luxury of playing our directional equivalent school to start the season, we would be 5-1. With our SOS, that would put us around 9th or 10th in the current popularity contest.

Well you're not 5-1 you are 3-3. That is all that matters. Shut your pie hole.

Reactions: Kinnick.At.Night
If that game was played 66 times Iowa would win 44. No, wait, that is exactly what has happened.

What must really make Cryin' Cy even weepier is Iowa is usually favored, usually wins and even when Iowa loses we finish with a better record, a better bowl game and a lot more media love. In all fairness the Cyclone inferiority complex is not entirely ungrounded in fact-as they are, in fact, actually inferior in the eyes of historical reality.

My God, even when you beat them they won't shut up.

It would be best to just end this series so ISU fans would have some mythical comparison to talk about. Even when Iowa wins they don't shut up. Imagine the ammunition they would have in a hypothetical argument.

Why hasn't Pollard cancelled this series yet? It's the best thing he could do so the fanbase could scream "if only!".

Four straight. But don't let facts and actual outcomes get in the way.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
I think if we played them all 12 weeks, we’d go 12-0 every year.

But then they’d say that we’re lucky that we don’t play them in a bowl game. Clowns smh.

Iowa ISU needs to be moved to the end of the season when all the other rivals play - rivalry week. Tell Poltard that is the only way Iowa will play them and if they don’t want to do that, see ya.

Dude this is the argument ISU fans made for years about why they could not beat Iowa. They always wanted it at the end of the season. NFW that ever happens!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT