ADVERTISEMENT

Idiot Iowans donated $19K to Canadian trucker morons

blm is a licensed 501c that publishes their donors as required by law.

Check out this butt**** from Iowa city who donated to a terrorist organization.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Reactions: SIXERS24
OP, you get this riled up about the idiots that donated to BLM, who then used money to buy houses and bail out an attempted murderer? Were you upset when idiots donated to a GoFundMe to bail out the rioters in Minneapolis? Seems to me there are stupid people all over that love to throw their money at shitty causes. Weird this is the one you picked to comment on

No. Me seeing a name and thinking in my head "that person is dumb!" is in no way, shape or form doxing.
Dude, put down the shovel.

Just say 'eff yeah I want to dox 'em!'

I mean, what is HROT really for?!?

Dude, put down the shovel.

Just say 'eff yeah I want to dox 'em!'

I mean, what is HROT really for?!?
I don’t need a shovel as I am right.

Doxing is acquiring and sharing private information about individuals - typically much more than mere names - and then USING that info to call them out with employers, publicly shame or personally harass them.

I said I wanted to read the names of the idiots so I could laugh at them. That simply is not doxing.

Doxing is acquiring and sharing private information about individuals - typically much more than mere names - and then USING that info to call them out with employers, publicly shame or personally harass them.

I said I wanted to read the names of the idiots so I could laugh at them. That simply is not doxing.
Here’s a list of stupid people you can laugh at.

Joseph
Luke
Christopher
Hue

Blm is under investigation in multiple states their leaders stole the money that idiot like Torbee notated. They bought themselves multiple houses
If proven true they should be punished. See how easy that is?

Some HROT posters will be surprised when they find themselves on the same side as a member of the squad.

Sorry Torbee, I’ve seen enough of your hate filled diatribes here to know that your motives in this instance are sinister and beyond some sick personal satisfaction. It’s doxing. You’ve lost this argument. Move on.

• Haha
Reactions: torbee
ADVERTISEMENT