ADVERTISEMENT

If ever there was a perfect time for a False Flag Friday....

ottumwan in tx

HR King
Oct 26, 2002
Tomorrow would certainly be it !

dog-high-five-friday-meme.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: unIowa
Did I do that right oit?
yes. so here is what I saw in my psychic predictions. blue and orange and NY. so maybe syracuse? oh and in keeping with tradition, false flag fridays start tonight on thursday around 5 or 6pm. and end sunday. so we can get the full news cycle going. something crazy shall happen this weekend for sure.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
Here is what is happening: Trump has all kinds of mojo working with certain polls going his way, ACB, and a bunch of new riots which help trump . and a great, fantastic economy. announced today. and biden has like 6 people at his appearances. and muslims are beheading folks in france- i dunno if that helps trump really. but anywho the crazy powers that be , on the left, and they hate trump, are going to cook up something . thanks be to god that trump has western civilization-type freemasons and isreal on his side.

yes. so here is what I saw in my psychic predictions. blue and orange and NY. so maybe syracuse? oh and in keeping with tradition, false flag fridays start tonight on thursday around 5 or 6pm. and end sunday. so we can get the full news cycle going. something crazy shall happen this weekend for sure.

You unfortunately were seeing Mitch Trubisky handing the ball off to Fridge Perry while Ditka was doing a skit on SNL with George Wendt.

Either that or it means you were having a seizure due to complications of an overdose of Sudafed.

it's looking like hunter biden stuff is being reported by nbc and abc

this is huge. however nbc is trying to say AI computers came to life and self invented some fake investigators or something!! ha ha

I honestly did not think hunter stuff would be the false flag stuff. unless he suddenly wears a bears jersey or moved to syracuse

been a quiet time here, the last few days. we still got a few hours. some bilderberg or illuminati freak needs to come up with something fast!!

So did anything happen over the weekend @ottumwan in tx ? I was too busy playing golf and watching football to follow the news. Did I miss the false flag?

ADVERTISEMENT