ADVERTISEMENT

If he’d only worn 3 masks…Fauci tests positive for COVID.

I believe his point is that there are people who have had it asymptomatic.
Do you test every day or something?

i was tested every Monday from the beginning of June 2020 until April 2022 and my kids were tested just as much if not more. Sometimes they had to test twice a week if they were a close contact.

Reactions: ericram
Gee, I thought Liz Cheney was the latest GOP boogeyman. Now they're trying to resurrect Fauci again!
The Radical Right still has a "hard on" for Fauci because many want to blame him for Trump's landslide loss in 2020.

They think by constantly having to correct Trump's Covid lies, Fauci undercut 45.

Trump was the reason Trump got curb stomped.

They should start naming diseases by sex positions: “I got a dm from OP’s mom, inviting me over for a standard orgy, yada yada yada, now I have a nasty case of the Doggystylepox.”

Lol at people thinking they could actually prevent themselves from catching Covid by closing things and wearing masks.
It was always going to get you, one strain or another...
This needs to be repeated again and again. These people ruined lives and negatively affected the entire world. The inflation we are seeing today is directly related to Fauci and others trying to shut down the world economy. It is an all time blunder and yet nobody is held accountable.

ADVERTISEMENT