ADVERTISEMENT

If he’d only worn 3 masks…Fauci tests positive for COVID.

Perfect reaction from the Radical Right.

A bunch of fvcking disgusting subprimals.

Still bitter and triggered.

All because 45 failed and refused to acknowledge Covid in November 2019 just for personal, selfish reasons.

And then to relish someone being sick.

I hate conservatives.

You lost the election. Trump would have won in a landslide with a better response.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawkeyenuts66
Meh at this point if you are vaccinated your odds of dying or having long term health problems due to COVID are pretty low. They are close to approving vaccines for children as young as 6 months old, not that they were at high risk anyways.

I mean the Queen got COVID and survived just fine and she's 96 years old.

Reactions: sober_teacher
Meh at this point if you are vaccinated your odds of dying or having long term health problems due to COVID are pretty low. They are close to approving vaccines for children as young as 6 months old, not that they were at high risk anyways.

I mean the Queen got COVID and survived just fine and she's 96 years old.
If you were under 60, and not obese or have diabetes, your odds of dying were pretty low even before the vaccine.

Reactions: Pinehawk
Between Trump and Fauci, if one of them was lying, we know from recent history that it wasn't Fauci.
Really? If Trump got caught the way Fauci did in his email when he was trying to bury the made in a lab narrative he woulda been impeached the next day

If you were under 60, and not obese or have diabetes, your odds of dying were pretty low even before the vaccine.
We know that now.

I love the "armchair quarterbacking" after the fact.

You want to know how I know the Radical Right is wrong? Read or listen to what Deborah Birx stated once she separated from the Trump WH.

Fauci was the only one willing to publicly dispute the WH lies.

Really? If Trump got caught the way Fauci did in his email when he was trying to bury the made in a lab narrative he woulda been impeached the next day
That would have made the trifecta!!!!

LOL.

A sitting President impeached not once, not twice, but 3X.

Triggered Republicans and their delicious tears.

That would have made the trifecta!!!!

LOL.

A sitting President impeached not once, not twice, but 3X.

Triggered Republicans and their delicious tears.
Lol he gets held accountable more than any politician I’ve seen in my life. You been dipping in to Hunter’s Parmesan cheese, Mitch? You seem hyped up

Lol he gets held accountable more than any politician I’ve seen in my life. You been dipping in to Hunter’s Parmesan cheese, Mitch? You seem hyped up
Actually I'm disgusted that the Radical Right needs another boogeyman. Guess Hillary/Hunter/Liz Cheney/ aren't cutting it.

We know that now.

I love the "armchair quarterbacking" after the fact.

You want to know how I know the Radical Right is wrong? Read or listen to what Deborah Birx stated once she separated from the Trump WH.

Fauci was the only one willing to publicly dispute the WH lies.
The demographics never changed.

If a scientist doesn't want to be second guessed, he or she shouldn't make pronouncements with certainty, knowingly based on politics instead of science, and without qualifications.

If a scientist doesn't want their integrity questioned, they shouldn't be allowed to accept royalties from drug companies they are approving grants for.

There's sufficient evidence that Fauci is unethical. He's admitted to lying because he doesn't think the public can handle the truth. What has he lied about that we haven't yet uncovered?

Reactions: HawkeyeShawn
The demographics never changed.

If a scientist doesn't want to be second guessed, he or she shouldn't make pronouncements with certainty, knowingly based on politics instead of science, and without qualifications.

If a scientist doesn't want their integrity questioned, they shouldn't be allowed to accept royalties from drug companies they are approving grants for.

There's sufficient evidence that Fauci is unethical. He's admitted to lying because he doesn't think the public can handle the truth. What has he lied about that we haven't yet uncovered?

There is plenty more than his mask lie. His emails showed a man that was in on a cover up.
He was the type of guy to proclaim that you could get AIDS by being in the same room as someone who is infected and then when he was proven wrong says things like “it isn’t helpful to the situation to have people say things like being in the room with them spreads infection”, he is the worst type of bureaucrat this country has

"Dr. Anthony Fauci says based on research and data, those who are fully vaccinated are very unlikely to spread the virus.

Doctors call this "promising news." As more people get vaccinated the chances of COVID spreading or of us seeing a major outbreak again are low.

"I think Dr. Fauci put it best when he said that a person who’s vaccinated of COVID-19 is really a dead end for the virus meaning that it’s not going to be able to spread beyond that person,” Dr. Wesley Willeford, JCDH Medical Dir. of Disease Control said."

ADVERTISEMENT