ADVERTISEMENT

If I had to be arrested by a deputy U.S. Marshall.......

Lone Clone

HR King
May 29, 2001
I'd like it to be Rachel Brooks of "Justified."

erica-tazel.jpg

I agree. I think I may have to start watching it.
I'm late in the third season now. It isn't bad. Dripping with stereotypes about the South, but I'm from Iowa so that doesn't bother me. some very interesting characters. My favorite is probably Raylan's boss, Art. Very snappy dialogue.

Not surprising, really, since it's based on an Elmore Leonard short story, and he's the executive producer.

How far along are you, LC? I watched the entire series "live" (mostly via DVR) and really enjoyed it.

BTW - I agree with your assessment, but there will be a few others worthy of your admiration if you're not too far along yet.

Oops - you posted while I was writing. So, just wait as it unfold in season 3 and beyond. There is more to admire.

Last edited:
I'm not in a position in life to turn down a good frisking from Agent Brooks. However, if I were ever to have to get intensely interrogated give me Special Agent Scully any day. I'd allow her to hold me against my will any day.

If I ever had to molested by a US Marshall I'd like it to be Rachel Brooks of "Justified. I don't want to be arrested by anybody.

How far along are you, LC? I watched the entire series "live" (mostly via DVR) and really enjoyed it.

BTW - I agree with your assessment, but there will be a few others worthy of your admiration if you're not too far along yet.

Oops - you posted while I was writing. So, just wait as it unfold in season 3 and beyond. There is more to admire.
SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIES
Dickie Bennett has been released from prison for about the umpteenth time, Raylan has screwed the bar ownerette, and the feds are going to raid Nobel's Holler looking for Magg's money. Winona has disappeared again, and Ava has murdered the whoremaster and taken over his business.

SPOILERS MAY FOLLOW TO THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN THE SERIES
Dickie Bennett has been released from prison for about the umpteenth time, Raylan has screwed the bar ownerette, and the feds are going to raid Nobel's Holler looking for Magg's money. Winona has disappeared again, and Ava has murdered the whoremaster and taken over his business.
Great, lots more fun (and admiration) to follow. Not to mention hilarity.

Justified was a great show.

If you liked Timothy Olyphant in Justified, he's even better in Deadwood.

Justified is good. Deadwood is great!

It was, but it ended too soon, so overall I liked Justified better, as I was able to experience the entire story.

Yeah, I think Deadwood hit the quota for number of times the word %@#$sucker was used in a show and had to end.

ADVERTISEMENT