ADVERTISEMENT

If liberals care about the earliest occupants of land - then shouldn’t they support Israel?

Hock-I

HR MVP
Oct 2, 2016
They are worried about 1948 AD. What about 600 AD when Islam overthrew the Jews. Jews occupied the area as ISRAEL before 1000 BC - thousands of years before the word Palestine was invented.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hawkman34
They are worried about 1948 AD. What about 600 BC when Islam overthrew the Jews. Jews occupied the area as ISRAEL before 1000 BC - thousands of years before the word Palestine was invented.
200.gif

They are worried about 1948 AD. What about 600 BC when Islam overthrew the Jews. Jews occupied the area as ISRAEL before 1000 BC - thousands of years before the word Palestine was invented.
Well, if you believe the Old Testament to be accurate - the Jews also evicted the previous residents...who probably took it from somebody else.

Here's an idea. Let's do DNA tests on all of residents of modern day Israel and trace their ancestries. How many of them will be traced directly back to the Middle East, and how many might be traced to some European ancestries. That ought to settle this.

Does anyone have 23-and-Me's 800 number handy?

By the way, Islam did not exist in 600 BC. You might want to double check the talking points they gave you.

Here's an idea. Let's do DNA tests on all of residents of modern day Israel and trace their ancestries. How many of them will be traced directly back to the Middle East, and how many might be traced to some European ancestries. That ought to settle this.

Does anyone have 23-and-Me's 800 number handy?

By the way, Islam did not exist in 600 BC. You might want to double check the talking points they gave you.
Good catch - it wasn’t until 600 AD that Islam “peacefully” took over the area.

Last edited:
They are worried about 1948 AD. What about 600 AD when Islam overthrew the Jews. Jews occupied the area as ISRAEL before 1000 BC - thousands of years before the word Palestine was invented.

So, you're admitting to having never read the Bible, huh?

Reactions: lucas80
Who'd they kick out (exterminate) when they fled Egypt?

Deuteronomy 20:16 But in the cities of these peoples that the LORD your God is giving you for an inheritance, you shall save alive nothing that breathes,​

They killed the men, the women, the children, the babies, the donkeys, the sheep. Sounds kinda Hamas-y to me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT