ADVERTISEMENT

If Republicans are so stupid and uneducated,.....

Aegon_Targaryen

HB All-American
Gold Member
Apr 19, 2014
Then why do they run and own everything? Why are they the majority owners of corporate CEO's, energy providers, banking, etc? What about small business owners? Large business owners?

I mean you do need education to obtain these things correct? It does take an intelligent and well educated person to do these things does it not? The majority of the money in this country is held by those who have close association with the Republican party.

If they are the ones in control of most things, how are they the stupid ones?

Serious question, as me and an ol' chum were having this very conversation and wondered the very same thing.

Also, I have noticed that the GOP has been helping Rahm Emanuel get elected with some of that money. The same Rahm Emanuel who worked for Obama and who also has close ties to Israel.
This post was edited on 3/19 6:28 PM by Aegon_Targaryen

Re: If Republicans are so stupid and educated,.....

Originally posted by Aegon_Targaryen:

Re: If Republicans are so stupid and educated,.....
This is beautiful, I wonder how long it will take you to figure out why.

Originally posted by naturalmwa:

Re: If Republicans are so stupid and uneducated,.....
Not as long as it will take you to understand the most common aspects of liberty.
This post was edited on 3/19 6:29 PM by Aegon_Targaryen

Not as long as it will take you to understand the most common aspects of liberty.
You don't know anything about liberty, you don't know you have to work for it. Yes thats right, in order to be free, there are requirements. Were you an only child?

You don't know anything about liberty, you don't know you have to work for it. Yes thats right, in order to be free, there are requirements. Were you an only child?
Let's see forced voting, forced business management, forced insurance, forced warfare, etc. I don't know what liberty is and what it takes to get it?

In order to be free, you have to obey? Is it really that simple Natural?

So voters are tyrants in your book. That answers your original question.
They are if they agree with and vote for the same things you do. Hitler was just one man, the Nazis that followed him were the real problem.

I see you trying to redirect this. I always see when you try to be slick. Have you come up with methods to make it less obvious?

They are if they agree with and vote for the same things you do. Hitler was just one man, the Nazis that followed him were the real problem.

I see you trying to redirect this. I always see when you try to be slick. Have you come up with methods to make it less obvious?
I was going for obvious. I'd hate for my point to be lost so I do appreciate this confirmation.

I was going for obvious. I'd hate for my point to be lost so I do appreciate this confirmation.
Hey, the people who do take the time to vote, most often, really don't know who or what they are voting for. Forcing participation isn't going to change that Natural.

Why does the government have to give us better candidates, just because they force us to vote? It's just like Obamacare. They forced people to buy into insurance or deal with the penalties for not doing so. The quality of insurance has not been better, and many people actually pay more for it now. Not to mention that we haven't see the real cost of this just yet.

A hired soldier is nothing compared to a volunteer one that believes in the cause. Voters are not different.

Then why do they run and own everything? Why are they the majority owners of corporate CEO's, energy providers, banking, etc? What about small business owners? Large business owners?

I mean you do need education to obtain these things correct? It does take an intelligent and well educated person to do these things does it not? The majority of the money in this country is held by those who have close association with the Republican party.

Serious question, as me and an ol' chum were having this very conversation and wondered the very same thing.

Also, I have noticed that the GOP has been helping Rahm Emanuel get elected with some of that money. The same Rahm Emanuel who worked for Obama and who also has close ties to Israel.
The Republicans steal all that stuff from the poor women and people of color.

Originally posted by Lone Clone:

The Republicans steal all that stuff from the poor women and people of color.

LC finally comes clean.

I thought the democrats were the rich ones who wanted to keep others from getting rich.

Who said the Republican elite are stupid? It's the redneck "They ain't taking my guns!", Jesus loving nutcases that are stupid and uneducated. There are lots of intelligent Cons...pretty much every group you named.

So voters are tyrants in your book.  That answers your original question. 

Requiring citizens to pick between bad and worse, then sign their name to it...is not tyrannical? Freedom to choose? C'mon, man.

Posted from Rivals Mobile

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT