ADVERTISEMENT

If Republicans didn’t put party over country

Repubs are already working hard to now suppress the IG report due out Monday. Billy Bob Barr is working hard for his client now that he sees the report doesnt say what Trump has been screaming about for 2 yrs- I guess the conspiracy is over- also sounds like Obama wont be going to jail.

Repubs are already working hard to now suppress the IG report due out Monday. Billy Bob Barr is working hard for his client now that he sees the report doesnt say what Trump has been screaming about for 2 yrs- I guess the conspiracy is over- also sounds like Obama wont be going to jail.

Since the "Liberal" media will pounce on the report I imagine the POTUS/GOP will have to have some sort of response. Here are a few expected responses:
1. POTUS to claim the report was internally sabotaged by the Deep State/Obama era sympathizers
2. GOP will seize on a seemingly small and irrelevant point from the report that shows some sort of "liberal" misconduct and make it their talking point despite the report clearly claiming it had no impact.
3. Jim Jordan will find a camera and yell.
4. Trump will tweet a complete lie about the report in a vicious tweet storm full of CAPS and misspellings.
5. Fox News will spend the day reporting on the War on Christmas.
6. Barr will come out with a "summary" of the report at a presser before it is released to mislead the public on what the report actually says.

Since the "Liberal" media will pounce on the report I imagine the POTUS/GOP will have to have some sort of response. Here are a few expected responses:
1. POTUS to claim the report was internally sabotaged by the Deep State/Obama era sympathizers
2. GOP will seize on a seemingly small and irrelevant point from the report that shows some sort of "liberal" misconduct and make it their talking point despite the report clearly claiming it had no impact.
3. Jim Jordan will find a camera and yell.
4. Trump will tweet a complete lie about the report in a vicious tweet storm full of CAPS and misspellings.
5. Fox News will spend the day reporting on the War on Christmas.
6. Barr will come out with a "summary" of the report at a presser before it is released to mislead the public on what the report actually says.

Good list. I would add:

7. Trump will tweet something outlandish and slightly offensive that is entirely unrelated to focus attention elsewhere. His typical "HEY look over here" defense.

I mean you guys know Republicans clearly don’t care about any of this at all and are just putting their heads in the sand right? That should piss off true Republicans who value their country’s integrity. Like if you can dispute this with facts I’m all ears but it isn’t going to happen.

I mean you guys know Republicans clearly don’t care about any of this at all and are just putting their heads in the sand right? That should piss off true Republicans who value their country’s integrity. Like if you can dispute this with facts I’m all ears but it isn’t going to happen.

If you've spent any time on here, you know this thread wasn't necessary.

I think it’s a topic that should be explored and understood more. If you don’t have any answers for me fine but I’m willing to listen.

Nancy Pelosi six months ago: "We're not going to go down the road of impeachment unless there's bipartisan support."

Nancy Pelosi today: "We're going to impeach on a party line vote."

Nancy Pelosi six months ago: "We're not going to go down the road of impeachment unless there's bipartisan support."

Nancy Pelosi today: "We're going to impeach on a party line vote."
When one party completely ignores the facts, that is what you have to do. That is why I started this thread. I want to know why republicans are ignoring all logical points. Nobody has still given me a logical explanation.

When one party completely ignores the facts, that is what you have to do. That is why I started this thread. I want to know why republicans are ignoring all logical points. Nobody has still given me a logical explanation.
WOB

Good list. I would add:

7. Trump will tweet something outlandish and slightly offensive that is entirely unrelated to focus attention elsewhere. His typical "HEY look over here" defense.

Barr will come out and allude to "other evidence" we haven't found yet, and insist there still may be "Deep State" agents who set this all up. He will vow to continue looking.

If only one side sees the so-called facts as "facts," then what the hell do you make of that situation? I'd say that's partisanship.
That’s the entire point. One side, your side will not even listen to the facts at all. They claim it’s false without even paying attention. And that doesn’t upset you at all?

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Imagine this world.

So what you’re saying is that every Dem candidate wanting to decriminalize all illegal immigrantion here and end deportations if anyone who illegally enters the country is an example of “country over party”? Lax border control and and a free for all immigration policy being advocated by every dem candidate is good for the country and not just good for their chances of winning the Hispanic vote?

Good grief.

So what you’re saying is that every Dem candidate wanting to decriminalize all illegal immigrantion here and end deportations if anyone who illegally enters the country is an example of “country over party”? Lax border control and and a free for all immigration policy being advocated by every dem candidate is good for the country and not just good for their chances of winning the Hispanic vote?

Good grief.
Congratulations you did not address the op at all. Learn to read.

Reactions: BlackNGoldBleeder
Congratulations you did not address the op at all. Learn to read.

Sure I did. I agree with you that GOPers are part over country. But pointed out that you forgot to mention that so are the Dems and it’s quite obvious.

You’re not breaking any news. Just leaving similar news conveniently out. Hot take.

Reactions: CFNiteHawk85
Would it surprise the OP to know that Republicans view Democrats exactly the same way?,.... this is not a one way street.

I think it’s a topic that should be explored and understood more. If you don’t have any answers for me fine but I’m willing to listen.

I don't have answers for you. As crazy as I think some libs are, cons have established a whole new level of abject stupidity and moral repugnance.

And they relish in it.

Trying to have meaningful or constructive dialogue with them is an exercise in futility. That's my point.

We are in a cult, that's why we elected President Trump.
FIFY

Good grief.

As usual, you have no idea where the Dem candidates stand.

I thought this same thing during Clinton impeachment for lying under oath.

thank you Democrat’s for teaching me right and wrong didn’t matter.

Yes, because lying about a blow job is on par with bribing a foreign government for one's own personal gain.

Salient point.

Since this thread has nothing to do with government spending and taxes, I'm not even sure why you're here.

Yes, because lying about a blow job is on par with bribing a foreign government for one's own personal gain.

Salient point.

Since this thread has nothing to do with government spending and taxes, I'm not even sure why you're here.
You don’t think Clinton would have granted political favors to foreign countries or worse to keep Monica info from becoming public.

maybe it happened.

like most things the coverup is worse than the crime.

a sitting president should not put the country in that situation and they should not lie under oath.

Dems didn’t care than because it was “ there side”.

I don’t care anymore about either side.

both only care about accumulation of power and keeping that power. I just want taxes as low as possible so I can hoard money to get ready for the national debt destruction that’s coming.

when that happens everything will get less gray and very black and white in a hurry. When it happens regardless of left or right the military and foreign aid will get cut to the bone. The top priorities will be social security and Medicare, everything else will get cut big time. This is obvious because nobody is saving money for retirement and people will not vote for anybody wanting to cut their only source of income.

Good grief.

Every Dem candidate is advocating for open borders?

JFC

You don’t think Clinton would have granted political favors to foreign countries or worse to keep Monica info from becoming public.

maybe it happened.

There never was any evidence of it presented.

So, let's cut the hypotheticals, and stick with the FACT that Trump did violate the Constitution here. Clinton DID NOT violate the Constitution. He committed perjury over a blowjob.

Reactions: TheCainer

maybe it happened.

like most things the coverup is worse than the crime.

a sitting president should not put the country in that situation and they should not lie under oath.

Dems didn’t care than because it was “ there side”.

I don’t care anymore about either side.

both only care about accumulation of power and keeping that power. I just want taxes as low as possible so I can hoard money to get ready for the national debt destruction that’s coming.

Yes, I do. And I think Clinton should have been impeached for lying under oath.

This situation is much worse.

But yes, I get it. The party of adults is going with: "But you guys didn't impeach Slick Willie! So, nananabooboo!"

Reactions: Rudolph
There never was any evidence of it presented.

So, let's cut the hypotheticals, and stick with the FACT that Trump did violate the Constitution here. Clinton DID NOT violate the Constitution. He committed perjury over a blowjob.

He lied under oath.

ADVERTISEMENT