ADVERTISEMENT

If Steve King were your uncle, would you invite him to Thanksgiving?

Would you invite Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) to family Thankgiving?

• Yes of course - family comes first

Votes: 17 30.4%
  • Yes of course - I share his views on race

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • No of course - I do not want my children exposed to intolerance

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • No of course - I hope it makes him re-evaluate his positions

Votes: 7 12.5%

• Total voters
He's an idiot; not an axe-murderer or Hitler. So sure.

Complete ostrichization usually doesn't bring about the change we seek in someone, anyway.

He's an idiot; not an axe-murderer or Hitler. So sure.

Complete ostrichization usually doesn't bring about the change we seek in someone, anyway.
If not on purpose, that is a damn good WOB

586414-gettyimages-179051595.jpg

Hell no. The prick would not bring decent food for a pot luck. He has “feed me and love me “ written all over his face.
Nobody who does not benefit from his stick loves him, and no one would open their house to the ace hole. Or, you are in his district and have absolutely no scruples...

Hell no. The prick would not bring decent food for a pot luck. He has “feed me and love me “ written all over his face.
Nobody who does not benefit from his stick loves him, and no one would open their house to the ace hole. Or, you are in his district and have absolutely no scruples...
He seems like the kind of guy that would put cheese on instant mashed potatoes and call them party potatoes.

No.

And if you believe he's misunderstood you're either willfully ignorant, a total dumbass, or you're smokin rocks.

Yes of course the vast vast majority of the stuff is made up about him

The vast majority of stuff are things he says himself and happen to be captured on video or audio recordings. His own party even punished him for his words by pulling campaign funding in 2018 and removing him from his committee assignments.

So yeah, "made up"...

Reactions: Obviously Oblivious
The vast majority of stuff are things he says himself and happen to be captured on video or audio recordings. His own party even punished him for his words by pulling campaign funding in 2018 and removing him from his committee assignments.

So yeah, "made up"...

Umm... he wasn't pulled from committee assignments from anything that was on tape. It was a "quote" that had no tape or even a transcript of what was actually said. It was and is complete bullshit.

Umm... he wasn't pulled from committee assignments from anything that was on tape. It was a "quote" that had no tape or even a transcript of what was actually said. It was and is complete bullshit.

King never denied he said it, in fact he said that it was just taken out of context in the NY Times article.

I voted I didn't want my kids exposed to the idiot, but my kids are in their 40's and can fend for themselves. I just wouldn't want the asshat around.

King never denied he said it, in fact he said that it was just taken out of context in the NY Times article.

But the punctuation was moved. He finished one thought, started another and they ran ot together. If it wasnt bullshit then why dont they show a transcript?

But the punctuation was moved. He finished one thought, started another and they ran ot together. If it wasnt bullshit then why dont they show a transcript?

Then why didn't King every make that claim? Why did he get in front of his peers and try to explain it away as a misunderstanding? King's actions after and the actions of his colleagues don't back up your claim of "punctuation was moved".

There's video

Then why didn't King every make that claim? Why did he get in front of his peers and try to explain it away as a misunderstanding? King's actions after and the actions of his colleagues don't back up your claim of "punctuation was moved".

See these are the things that oit was talking about. He absolutely stood up and explained what happened but of course the media wouldn't show it in a fair way.

See these are the things that oit was talking about. He absolutely stood up and explained what happened but of course the media wouldn't show it in a fair way.

Clearly his attempt to spin wasn't convincing. If it was, then why did his GOP peers remove him from committee assignments? How is the media responsible for that?

So yeah, "made up"...
what is made up is the twisting of his words and the interpretations of what he says he can say the sky is blue and liberals would say that's racist. The assignments were taken from him due to pressure about made up stuff in twisting of words

It's the exact same thing liberals do to Trump they twist his words into a pretzel to get the desired result

I have two uncles like Steve King and three who have passed on. I was told, that as Christians, we must love them but can abhor their racism. I live by that so yes, I’d invite him to Thanksgiving dinner because my family has for fifty years.

I have two uncles like Steve King and three who have passed on. I was told, that as Christians, we must love them but can abhor their racism. I live by that so yes, I’d invite him to Thanksgiving dinner because my family has for fifty years.
you have two uncles who are elected to office in Northwest Iowa

what is made up is the twisting of his words and the interpretations of what he says he can say the sky is blue and liberals would say that's racist. The assignments were taken from him due to pressure about made up stuff in twisting of words

Except it wasn't liberals who punished him, his own party didn't stand up for him! I guess you're saying they're all too simple-minded to see how his words were twisted and removed his committee assignments anyways. Those tricky liberals, fooling half the house of Reps to turn on one of their own!

Except it wasn't liberals who punished him, his own party didn't stand up for him! I guess you're saying they're all too simple-minded to see how his words were twisted and removed his committee assignments anyways. Those tricky liberals, fooling half the house of Reps to turn on one of their own!
yes I'm saying his party is full of rhino wannabes who are weak spined

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT