ADVERTISEMENT

If the UNI game, had been played............

What would the score have been?

I'll go with 52-13. Hawkeye offense would have had a BIG day. Defense stout.

How many 12 packs would have been sold in Johnson County, IA?

The sunshine, today, makes me yearn for Kinnick Stadium on a September Saturday :cool:

Tyler Goodson: 200 + yards rushing

Reactions: IowaNiceHawk
33-10. Offense moves the ball and struggles in the red zone but Keith Duncan goes 4-4.

One of the best Hawk teams in my lifetime had to block two consecutive FG attempts to beat UNI. Nothing is guaranteed, especially with a QB starting his first game.
Yeah we beat Josh Allen led Wyoming, 24-3 in Nate Stanley's debut behind the strength of our defense.

Allen is a star at Buffalo, now, and Stanley just got cut by the Vikings due to a lack of a preseason......

One of the best Hawk teams in my lifetime had to block two consecutive FG attempts to beat UNI. Nothing is guaranteed, especially with a QB starting his first game.
That year was so weird. Didn’t we beat ark state by like 3? But then also won at PSU,Wisconsin and MSU. We haven’t had much luck against those teams since.

Reactions: grayhair81
giphy.gif

Well it was hot, so it would have been what I call the microwave game. Everyone shows up amped up and by half time being out in the hot sun everyone quiets down and when they get home later that day feel like they have been microwaved.

ADVERTISEMENT