ADVERTISEMENT

If there is evil in this world ... Fox News is it.

I’ve never seen a group of adults be more obsessed with a television network whose sole goal is to make money. It really is something.

Says the guy with 5 pages of posts that use the word CNN

cnn.jpg

FOX in and of itself is not evil.
The blame for the evil that has infested the network falls squarely on and is solely the responsibility of a majority of so called conservatives who watch the channel.*

The corporation is only catering to its customer's desires and wants.

The country needs more conservative options to balance out the liberal options and unfortunately there are not enough true conservatives to make a news network or two which one could call legitimate. The majority of people who constantly bemoan the abundance of "mainstream" or liberal media simply do not have the ability to understand it is THEY who have caused the very issue that troubles them. If there were enough true conservatives to make a real conservative network there would be one or two already.

* My statements is not meant to say every single person who watches FOX is evil or unintelligent. My statements are a general overview of my opinions in answering the thread topic only about FOX being evil.

"The corporation is only catering to its customer's desires and wants."

This.

Fox has wrecked the 'news profession' and turned it into the 'news business'. I wouldn't give them a pass. I am old enough to remember how the first cable news network revolutionized how we consumed news. We got a frontline seat to the Iraq war.

It was still a noble profession ... until Fox arrived on the scene.

Reactions: noleclone2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT