ADVERTISEMENT

If this woman can’t convert you to Christianity, nothing will.

I am surprised I watched 20 seconds of that. Of that short bit that I saw, the worst part was the man filming and speaking. The woman is not in a good place mentally. I've seen that in action once or twice, and you don't engage, and you don't laugh.

Reactions: West Duval Nole
I kinda wish they cuffed the wild clapping cheering person at the end, too.

I’m sorry I detest FIFY. Kindly rephrase to: “I kinda wish they cuffed the wild clapping cheering person at the end, too; MF’er!”

If that chick was 30 years younger and 50 pound lighter and better looking, I would totally bang her ... and give her a fake name and never tell her where I lived. Sometimes the angry ones are a lot of fun.

If that chick was 30 years younger and 50 pound lighter and better looking, I would totally bang her ... and give her a fake name and never tell her where I lived. Sometimes the angry ones are a lot of fun.
AMEN!

All things considered, I think she might have a future as an animated voice-over artist. She has a strong baritone an perfect pitch and treble when she launches a “MUTHA FUHCKA!!” Samuel L. Jackson may have met his match.

Reactions: naturalmwa
I love the part when the girl employee says “Yeah I totally understand” after the crazy lady talks about her burning in hell then asks if she “gets it” lol

I think she got what she wanted. a warm place to stay with a soft bed and a meal overnight. she didn't seem so insane once the cops cuffed her. I could be wrong.

I would get drunk with her in Ottumwa and shout MF repeatedly at the tom tom tap and the owl's nest.

She crazy. I am so glad Ron left her after the sneezing incident. Chicken dance at 3:54

ADVERTISEMENT