ADVERTISEMENT

If Ultra MAGA is a threat to Democracy....Why are Democrats doing this?

If they're a threat....this seems pretty irresponsible. Have to check back in and see if any of these clowns win they helped get elected.

Hint: they aren't the threat. Those that accuse are actually the perpetrator.

It is an interesting way to keep the general population focused on one thing while they get away with another.

If you look at how things are shaking out, all of these things are coming to fruition; essentially what Trump had predicted.

Last edited:
Hint: they aren't the threat. Those that accuse are actually the perpetrator.

It is an interesting way to keep the general population focused on one thing while they get away with another.

If you looks at how things are shaking out, all of these things are coming to fruition; essentially what Trump had predicted.
I try to avoid all the Q bullshit ect but Trump did pretty much outline what has happened over the last 18 months.

• Haha
Reactions: sob5 and INXS83
It is beyond sad and despicable we are here because 1 party has given up on Democracy and peaceful transfer of power and accepting voting results. This is a risky and tactical play by them considering the current climate and status of the party turned Cult. There is no moderate Republican platform or agenda so I get the play and it is disgusting we are here. This isn't the result of the Dems however.

lol

So no

• Haha
Reactions: Bro D
Ahhhh... the old.... if I accuse everyone no one will think it's me... trick.....

I don't think so, unless NC5 is forcing himself to talk now support shit he hated.
Yeah, you're probably right. He's somebody though. He just joined at the end of April and knows hort history.

So...explain the "compromises" the GOP has made. What are the GOP's solutions to...well...anything? They controlled everything for two years under Trump. Did they get their health care bill passed...whatever it is? Did they get an infrastructure bill? Immigration reform? It's about power and control but one party at least has a plan for what they want to do with that. The GOP has no f'n idea what to do with "power and control" beyond enriching the already wealthy and preventing "godless communism".

Some of that is just the nature of "conservatism" though. There aren't supposed to be grand plans or solutions. They've positioned themselves to be the preventers, you know stop the Dems from stealing elections, stop the Dems from turning us into Venezuela, stop the Dems from taking away freedoms and liberties.

Of course campaigning without grand plans and elaborate solutions is a little trickier so I suspect that's why the culture war stuff has been so heavily adopted.

I'll take that as a "yes" to my question. You don't think Dems can win on their own merits.

Actually, quite the opposite. Most Americans find themselves in line with Dem policies, like common-sense gun regulations, free and fair elections, gay rights, healthcare access, etc.

And polls confirm this.

Many do not realize this due to a constant barrage of nonsense from "their side".

• Haha
Reactions: SWIowahawks
I'm guessing it's because there is no way a Democrat can beat a moderate Republican in those races but they do have a chance against a Trump bagging MAGA extremist. It might seem dangerous, but it doesn't matter because the Trump bagging MAGA extremists are the party right now and moderates have no ability to stand up to them and stop what they want to do. So, from the Democratic perspective, it doesn't matter because it won't change what Republicans do in office if they lose to the extremist or if they lose to the moderate. At least with the extremist they have a chance of winning.

In theory. Guess we'll see if that works out for them.

Reactions: WheresWaldorf
Actually, quite the opposite. Most Americans find themselves in line with Dem policies, like common-sense gun regulations, free and fair elections, gay rights, healthcare access, etc.

And polls confirm this.

Many do not realize this due to a constant barrage of nonsense from "their side".
Well heck, if that's the case the Dems shouldn't be spending money to support GOP candidates, right?! Make up your mind.

Reactions: SWIowahawks
I'm guessing it's because there is no way a Democrat can beat a moderate Republican in those races but they do have a chance against a Trump bagging MAGA extremist. It might seem dangerous, but it doesn't matter because the Trump bagging MAGA extremists are the party right now and moderates have no ability to stand up to them and stop what they want to do. So, from the Democratic perspective, it doesn't matter because it won't change what Republicans do in office if they lose to the extremist or if they lose to the moderate. At least with the extremist they have a chance of winning.

In theory. Guess we'll see if that works out for them.
A vote for a republican is the same as a vote for fascism. Our republic must be saved. Just wish the MAGAs all over the board could see. I really can’t believe they are still too stupid to see.

Well heck, if that's the case the Dems shouldn't be spending money to support GOP candidates, right?! Make up your mind.

Maybe you should look inward at your own Party, where constituents decry "ObamaCare", but comment positively on how "the ACA" has afforded them healthcare access.

Which party supported that legislation, and which actively undermined it?

Which party is pushing common sense gun regulation, and which one actively fights it, to ensure their donors make more money off gun sales?

This is, unfortunately, true with respect to the current GOP and its leadership.
Let me know the next time a repub administration let's the ss(aka ice) start warrantless searches and creates a department for telling us what is and isn't true on our way to fascism.

A vote for a republican is the same as a vote for fascism. Our republic must be saved. Just wish the MAGAs all over the board could see. I really can’t believe they are still too stupid to see.
Take off the tin foil hat.

Competition for what? Most blunt and to the point? You guys and your stupid ideas are ruining our country. How much longer can you continue to support tyranny?

How much longer are you going to fraud the government off the back of your girlfriend who is collecting disability

Competition for what? Most blunt and to the point? You guys and your stupid ideas are ruining our country. How much longer can you continue to support tyranny?
Dont worry, you will be sure to get an invite.

Funny you should use the word tyranny:

"cruel and oppressive government or rule."

Do you live withen 100 miles of a coast? Do you need someone to tell you what is true ans what isn't? Do you need to show your proof of vaccination before attending events?

Pretzel

How do you feel about D leadership helping out Ultra MAGA candidates?
It's stupid as hell. Now I wish you guys would just acknowledge the pure damage that MAGA has caused to our country. So much pure evil is killing the USA. That evil is only coming from one side. The democrats are trying anything they can, though this is ridiculous and backwards, to make sure that today's authoritarian wannabe Republicans are sterilized in any way possible.

Ultimately, if this works, I'll be fine with it even though on the surface it seems like a really bad idea.

It's stupid as hell. Now I wish you guys would just acknowledge the pure damage that MAGA has caused to our country. So much pure evil is killing the USA. That evil is only coming from one side. The democrats are trying anything they can, though this is ridiculous and backwards, to make sure that today's authoritarian wannabe Republicans are sterilized in any way possible.

Ultimately, if this works, I'll be fine with it even though on the surface it seems like a really bad idea.
Your truly believe the evil in the US is only coming from one side?

So...explain the "compromises" the GOP has made. What are the GOP's solutions to...well...anything? They controlled everything for two years under Trump. Did they get their health care bill passed...whatever it is? Did they get an infrastructure bill? Immigration reform? It's about power and control but one party at least has a plan for what they want to do with that. The GOP has no f'n idea what to do with "power and control" beyond enriching the already wealthy and preventing "godless communism".
You misunderstood my comment. What I mean by that is if the Democrats are hoisting crazy-a$$ MAGAs in order to position themselves for greater success, that means they really don't care about achieving anything. If those nuts get into power, then there will NEVER be compromise. We need more moderates willing to cross party lines and find solutions to these polarizing issues. Far right wing nut jobs aren't the answer here. More Cheneys and less Greenes....WAY LESS Greenes.

And yes, I agree with you, the hijackers of my former party have zero clue what they want to do with the power they want other than simply to "own the libs".

You are condemning and defending at the same time. Who will you blame if they actually succeed in getting a MAGA candidate elected?

Very risky plan. Shows how desperate the Dems are. Who would have ever dreamed Joe and his cast of misfits would be this incompetent and he's going downhill so fast. He has to last through his term, Kamala would be an even worse disaster. Scary times.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT