ADVERTISEMENT

If Ultra MAGA is a threat to Democracy....Why are Democrats doing this?

Maybe you should look inward at your own Party, where constituents decry "ObamaCare", but comment positively on how "the ACA" has afforded them healthcare access.

Which party supported that legislation, and which actively undermined it?

Which party is pushing common sense gun regulation, and which one actively fights it, to ensure their donors make more money off gun sales?
You don't even know what party I belong to.

It's stupid as hell. Now I wish you guys would just acknowledge the pure damage that MAGA has caused to our country. So much pure evil is killing the USA. That evil is only coming from one side. The democrats are trying anything they can, though this is ridiculous and backwards, to make sure that today's authoritarian wannabe Republicans are sterilized in any way possible.
Tom, you ever stop to consider that the D leadership doesn't even believe what you are saying.....or they wouldn't be trying to get Ultra MAGA candidates to win their primaries.

If they actually thought they were an existential threat....they wouldn't be doing it.

Why wouldn't you blame the MAGAs who fall for lies and vote the way they do?
Now you guys want to blame democrats for voting for MAGA. Unreal.
Dems are actively supporting those candidates with big dollars. Aren't they spreading the lies?

Reactions: goldmom
Tom, you ever stop to consider that the D leadership doesn't even believe what you are saying.....or they wouldn't be trying to get Ultra MAGA candidates to win their primaries.

If they actually thought they were an existential threat....they wouldn't be doing it.
Bold strategy considering most people just vote for the letter after their name.

Actually, quite the opposite. Most Americans find themselves in line with Dem policies, like common-sense gun regulations, free and fair elections, gay rights, healthcare access, etc.

And polls confirm this.

Many do not realize this due to a constant barrage of nonsense from "their side".
No, the problem is Dems take all of those issues too far. People have seen too many issues taken to the next step, too often. Not to mention when a decent bill does come forward, it is also crammed with a progressive wishlist.

Reactions: Finance85
Trashed what? I am here to fight the republicans who have infested the board. I am here to save the republic.
And the credibility you have gained in doing so is amazing...

I must say, if thus is nc5 on a parody account, well played sir. Present yourself as a total elitist piece of shit and thrn bang on saving the republic.....

This strengthens my belief that 90% of congress needs to go. Might as well start over. Maybe term limits are in order, at least for 6 years or so.

I think it's cute you still haven't grown out of your childhood yet. Still idolizing sports heros living in your own fantasy world and probably still in your mother's basement. No really, it's sweet.

Wow Abby, you just really owned me there. God guys, how will recover from this?????

I suggest a good sipping bourbon. That's the only way.

%E0%A4%B6%E0%A4%B0%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC-%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%82.gif

You just commit fraud on the back of your disabled GF
What are you talking about? No fraud here. It’s just a mutually beneficial situation. I have saved enough money to buy a pretty nice house in cash because of it. Why can’t people just be happy that the American dream is alive and well?

What are you talking about? No fraud here. It’s just a mutually beneficial situation. I have saved enough money to buy a pretty nice house in cash because of it. Why can’t people just be happy that the American dream is alive and well?

It was explained to you why what you're doing is illegal.

It was explained to you why what you're doing is illegal.
No. I already outlined that it would be just a misunderstanding. I actually asked her yesterday and she laughed, said a lot of people do the same thing so it’s not a big deal. Basically like speeding.

• Haha
Reactions: TylerJ76
BTW the strategy is simple. They believe their chances are greatly improved if they're facing a Maga.

If reasonable Republicans like Glenn Youngkin win primaries, they'll obliterate dems. Truth is magas may too, but they're easier to paint as extremists in general elections.
When it is maga vs Dems that want unfettered access to abortions, are pro vaccine mandates, pro shutdowns, say things like “Latinx”, use Russia as an excuse for any and all problems, want to be at war with Russia, believe kindergarteners should talk about sexuality in the classroom, call concerned parents “domestic terrorists”, say that inflation is happening in Europe (no one cares what’s happening in Europe), and above all approve of the job of Biden they will lose to MAGA every time. The name calling, especially calling conservatives “authoritarian” after the last couple years, is laughable

Whats trash about what he’s saying? It’s what they are doing??

Actually Axios is reporting it.
I’m just saying be careful. He spouted those lies/propaganda. Who you associate with is important. Certain posters on here you don’t want to be connected with because of their reputations. Whiskey is another and keehawk might be too.

What is "too far" for free and fair elections?

Be specific.
They were already free & fair. Not requiring an ID & forcefully implementing mail-in balloting, while not adhering to the law, was the problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT