ADVERTISEMENT

If Ultra MAGA is a threat to Democracy....Why are Democrats doing this?

Then why all the changes to election laws, making voting harder?

What's wrong with mailed out ballots, like CO and OR do?
I'm sure deep blue strongholds have it all figured out. Things that Dems never tried in the past they are now exploiting, they're just nipping it in the bud now.

Absentee ballots are the proper method with more than ample time to turn in.

No, the problem is Dems take all of those issues too far.

Meanwhile....the GOP holds up reasonable gun regulation legislation, because they cannot allow restrictions against people who have domestic violence convictions or actual restraining orders against them.

An item that I'd be polls at 70% or higher among most Americans...

If they're a threat....this seems pretty irresponsible. Have to check back in and see if any of these clowns win they helped get elected.
The Dems in Illinois are very clever. Illinois is a very "Blue" state that hates Trump. If the pro-Trumper gets the nomination he is toast in the general election.

The Dems in Illinois know how to win. Madigan was the Speaker of the House for every year but two from 1983-2020.

The GOP has their head way up their rear end. I can't believe how stupid they are. In the last Gov. election, a Religious Right candidate challenged Rauner so the Religious Right got all mad at Rauner. Then a Conservative Party candidate ran as a 3rd party to further split the vote.

In 2020, Trump lost by 22 points to Biden. Illinois hates Trump.

Last edited:
Backing a MAGA Republican over a Black, moderate Vet doesn’t make them “clever”.

Makes them huge hypocrites in my book
That may be but they will win and it won't even be close and I say this as someone, who would never vote for a Trumper or a Democrat running for state office in Illinois. As you can see my choices are very limited.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
The stupid Republicans stepped right in it. Bailey is frickin nuts. He called Chicago a hellhole and wants it to break off from the rest of the state. I am going to say Bailey loses by 30 points. It may be the biggest loss in the history of IL gov elections.

God help us in Illinois. The Dems will make the pension crisis worse than it already is. The working class will get crushed and flee the state.

Irvin could have brought up the old ethnic group school district structure (read: supports only 1 school but still needs a Superintendent), township gov or pension reform and did not bring any of that up.

Reactions: binsfeldcyhawk2
I’m just saying be careful. He spouted those lies/propaganda. Who you associate with is important. Certain posters on here you don’t want to be connected with because of their reputations. Whiskey is another and keehawk might be too.
5fba4a9bab8594de592be5a161f245500e0ff642.jpeg

Deplorable.

“If successful, Republican voters will be blamed if any of these candidates are ultimately elected, but there is no doubt Democrats’ fingerprints will be on the weapon,” Meijer wrote in a lengthy essay posted online. “We should never forget it.”

Meijer’s comments come after the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) took out an ad in Michigan supporting Republican John Gibbs, the Trump-endorsed candidate who is facing off against Meijer in a primary on Tuesday.

Meijer is one of 10 Republicans who voted to impeach former President Trump following the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the Capitol.

The ad backing Gibbs is part of a new strategy embraced by the DCCC, in which the group props up election-denying candidates in primary races with hopes that the far-right candidates will be easier to beat in general elections.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT