ADVERTISEMENT

If Walker wins does that prove republicans are lying about abortion being the same as killing babies?

gusto79

HR Legend
Sep 11, 2002
If it came out a candidate helped kill a baby, there is no way he'd win an election, right? It would be impossible to vote for someone that did that. So if Walker wins, doesn't that indicate that most republicans don't actually believe abortion is the same as killing babies? Or does that just mean republicans would vote for a candidate that killed a baby if the alternative was voting for a democrat?

Really Walker doesn't even need to win to see this. If he gets a significant amount of votes the same logic would apply. I guess someone could claim they voted for Walker because they think taking the senate would lead to a national ban on abortions, so they had to vote for the guy that killed a baby so they could stop more killing of babies.

Or does that just mean republicans would vote for a candidate that killed a baby if the alternative was voting for a democrat?
Or typically over 40% of the electorate identify as Independent, while the parties typically poll under 1/3rd.

If it came out a candidate helped kill a baby, there is no way he'd win an election, right? It would be impossible to vote for someone that did that. So if Walker wins, doesn't that indicate that most republicans don't actually believe abortion is the same as killing babies? Or does that just mean republicans would vote for a candidate that killed a baby if the alternative was voting for a democrat?

Really Walker doesn't even need to win to see this. If he gets a significant amount of votes the same logic would apply. I guess someone could claim they voted for Walker because they think taking the senate would lead to a national ban on abortions, so they had to vote for the guy that killed a baby so they could stop more killing of babies.
Gun to head, more Republicans in Congress have paid for abortions than Democrats. It's not about the babies anyway for the leaders. It's for controlling women and power.

Some people truly think abortion is murder.

what an individual thinks is irrelevant to the first statement.

I don't believe or disbelieve Walker,.. I simply stated that he denies paying for an abortion.
And right after he did, his son took to social media blasting his dad for running because it would surface the horrible history Walker has.

Now do that with Fetterman and chasing down a black person in your neighborhood with a gun. No way Dems vote for that guy, right?

And right after he did, his son took to social media blasting his dad for running because it would surface the horrible history Walker has.

Saw that also,.. Perhaps Walker was a shitty father or maybe his son has an ax to grind with dad. In any case this offers no additional proof towards the abortion claim.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
So Walker abused his son, he threatened his wife, yet believing that he had an abortion, with receipts, is completely unbelievable in your eyes?
He's a former FBI agent and deserves respect. Walker and his past of threatening his wife and family are well documented. So I'm going to side with his son.

Walker paid for the abortion. Pure and simple, his own family is saying he has lied throughout his campaign. You should look at what his son wrote yesterday. All the evidence contradicts Walkers story, and all Walker can say is I give money to lots of people . . . really? Ok then tell us what you specifically gave the $700, tell us whether it was a grant a scholarship to pay for bills - tell us why you gave her $700 and sent her a get well card.

Last edited:

It wouldn't surprise me. I don't really think most Republicans believe fully in the pro-life cause. There was a "pro-life" congressman in Tennessee that did sort of a similar thing and he still won re-election.

Honestly I don't think Republicans really have any firm moral stances other than a hatred of certain groups of people. You can take nearly any other aspect of the standard Republican/conservative view and find times when they are very willing to compromise it.

Now do that with Fetterman and chasing down a black person in your neighborhood with a gun. No way Dems vote for that guy, right?
But John is a law and order candidate that isn't afraid to protect his territory, see the difference.

images

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT