ADVERTISEMENT

If Walker wins does that prove republicans are lying about abortion being the same as killing babies?

I don't believe or disbelieve Walker,.. I simply stated that he denies paying for an abortion.

No, what you're saying is you don't care. By the way, he said he was valedictorian of his class. a lie, he gave money to charities and the veterans, a lie. Maybe you might see a trump pattern here.

I'm guessing he's talking about some black guy who was killed by the police who had no idea what a piece of shit they were killing but since he was a piece of shit he can't be held up as evidence that police target black people for no reason so...you know...hypocrisy or some such shit.

Yellow has become a one-trick-what-about-this pony.
So, you think between you and me, the poster who is the “one trick” guy is me? Holy fvck. Take a look at your post history. 95% of your most recent posts deal with Herschel Walker in multiple Herschel Walker threads.

You and Belem and the rest can pretend that if Walker was a Dem you wouldn’t be screaming “racist” at everyone acting towards him the way you guys are. But you’re fools lying to yourself. Kamala is an idiot. Biden is brain dead and you rise to call out misogyny, racism, ageism, stutter victim and anything else you can to deflect away from their stupidity. But Herschel…he would be the one that you would throw to the wolves. Lol. Yeah…sure.

One trick pony my ass. Yeah if that one trick is gamblingpoopjokesfootballpolitocsmusicowninglibsmovieshandymanningawesomeness. You mean that trick?

The truth of the matter is, in today’s political climate, a majority of Democrats and Republicans alike would vote for a member of their “team” who said or did something shitty rather than vote for the other team.

Some people's team have had people like Al Franken. He did the right thing for him and his country. Any republican you can think of that has done the same thing lately? Maybe you would start with trump.

True. And at the same time…Maybe Dems should stop building shrines to pregnant-wife beating, drug dealing pieces of shit because of their color, then. Or at least not build entire movements after them. The hypocrisy is blatant and impossible to ignore.
What percentage of Americans do you believe think this way?

So, you think between you and me, the poster who is the “one trick” guy is me? Holy fvck. Take a look at your post history. 95% of your most recent posts deal with Herschel Walker in multiple Herschel Walker threads.

You and Belem and the rest can pretend that if Walker was a Dem you wouldn’t be screaming “racist” at everyone acting towards him the way you guys are. But you’re fools lying to yourself. Kamala is an idiot. Biden is brain dead and you rise to call out misogyny, racism, ageism, stutter victim and anything else you can to deflect away from their stupidity. But Herschel…he would be the one that you would throw to the wolves. Lol. Yeah…sure.

One trick pony my ass. Yeah if that one trick is gamblingpoopjokesfootballpolitocsmusicowninglibsmovieshandymanningawesomeness. You mean that trick?
You're nothing if not predictable.
Go find a thread where some democrat has done something stupid or illegal. You'll find the same thing over and over again - those of us on the left saying he should resign/go to jail.
Just because the right has no bottom does not mean we are the same despite how often you try your terrible, terrible attempts at false equivalencies.

You're nothing if not predictable.
Go find a thread where some democrat has done something stupid or illegal. You'll find the same thing over and over again - those of us on the left saying he should resign/go to jail.
Just because the right has no bottom does not mean we are the same despite how often you try your terrible, terrible attempts at false equivalencies.
Did you read the OP? He’s asking if ONLY GOP voters should not vote for candidates who do shit they don’t like. I guess we should let that dumb shit just go unchecked, eh? I know that’s how you’d like it anyway.

Walker shouldn’t get elected for a thousand reasons that have nothing to do with his current stances.

Care to place a bet? The last 20 posts? Nineteen of them about Walker? That would be the math. Loser leaves HROT for the month of October?

Of course, coming from the guy who shrieked that Fetterman was trying to lynch a black man, I guess we should expect a little...hyperbole?...from Mr. Whataboutthis?

Care to place a bet? The last 20 posts? Nineteen of them about Walker? That would be the math. Loser leaves HROT for the month of October?

Of course, coming from the guy who shrieked that Fetterman was trying to lynch a black man, I guess we should expect a little...hyperbole?...from Mr. Whataboutthis?
10 out of 11, dude. 10 out of 11. 91% my bad. Hahahaha…what a fvcking joke you are.

No offense, FAUlty, and I feel that I am entitled to be honest because I previously answered your Fett question honestly, but this post is pure drivel.

Reactions: BelemNole
10 out of 11, dude. 10 out of 11. 91% my bad. Hahahaha…what a fvcking joke you are.
LOL...so you could have said 100% and then claimed 2 out of 2 proves it. What's the count for the last 20...just out of curiosity Mr. Whataboutthis?

And just so you know...your count is 8 out of the last ten. Dumbass.

Did you read the OP? He’s asking if ONLY GOP voters should not vote for candidates who do shit they don’t like. I guess we should let that dumb shit just go unchecked, eh? I know that’s how you’d like it anyway.

Walker shouldn’t get elected for a thousand reasons that have nothing to do with his current stances.
You're missing the point of the OP. It was about whether people really believe abortion is the same as killing babies.

Do we have a dna match on the fetus? He’s loaded, probably sends money out to help friends in need all the time
Why does it matter if it was his baby or not? It's okay to help someone murder a kid as long as it's not your kid? That doesn't make any sense.

Yes. That is what some people claim to believe. I'm not one of them.
Huh? Not me. I believe in interpreting the law, and participating in a completely legal medical procedure with a friend doesn’t seem like a big deal. You do you though if you’re into that.

A lot of banter back and forth on this, but the bigger question should be how we could possibly elect anyone who still writes check post 2005.

Reactions: Hammer93
The way I understand it, the Priest can rape the boy, confess to another Priest, be absolved or whatever they call it, and repeat.

Or apply this to a minister or a father member of a family. Just ask for forgiveness. Makes a lot of sense, huh?

Mr. Touchdown's rationale.

Does it make you wonder why religion is losing its appeal?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT