ADVERTISEMENT

If Walker wins does that prove republicans are lying about abortion being the same as killing babies?

Just looking out the situations without blue glasses, I actually am believing Herschel more than the accusers at this point.
If it was a random woman, maybe. But it is a former gf, she did indeed get an abortion while she was seeing him, Walker did cut her a check right after the abortion that covered the cost plus time, transportation costs, ect, and he did send a get well card. None of that is disputable. That's way too cooincidental.

Reactions: Joes Place
Also she confided with a friend about the abortion and the friend confirmed that she had.

Well, his fundraising has set a record (for him) since the story broke. This tells you all you need to know about Republicans.

Walker Sees Record Fundraising After Abortion Scandal​

October 4, 2022 Republicans, Scandal, Trump cultists

Mediaite reports:
Herschel Walker got some good news in the midst of the fallout from a Daily Beast story accusing the Georgia Republican nominee for the U.S. Senate as his fundraising has reportedly seen a boost.
Multiple reports on Tuesday suggest that Walker’s campaign has set a fundraising record since the Daily Beast story broke.
Washington Examiner
’s David M. Drucker added that sources in Walker’s campaign placed his fundraising at $182,000 since the Daily Beast story broke, including $50,000 during a Monday night interview with Sean Hannity.

If it was a random woman, maybe. But it is a former gf, she did indeed get an abortion while she was seeing him, Walker did cut her a check right after the abortion that covered the cost plus time, transportation costs, ect, and he did send a get well card. None of that is disputable. That's way too cooincidental.
Do we have a dna match on the fetus? He’s loaded, probably sends money out to help friends in need all the time

Just looking out the situations without blue glasses, I actually am believing Herschel more than the accusers at this point.
U believe he was an undercover FBI agent? The guy has a history of major distortions and violence admitted to in his autobiography. I'm not saying his son is squeaky clean. But him and the family is messy.

U believe he was an undercover FBI agent? The guy has a history of major distortions and violence admitted to in his autobiography. I'm not saying his son is squeaky clean. But him and the family is messy.
Idk I just have trouble when it comes to family members running their mouths in public at particularly bad times. Too much emotion involved to actually trust them.

Idk I just have trouble when it comes to family members running their mouths in public at particularly bad times. Too much emotion involved to actually trust them.
These are all old issues. Threatening the wife and putting a gun to her head. Driving around town wanting to shoot someone. Claiming mult personality disorder. Undercover FBI agent. Lying about how big his business dealings are. Having multiple affairs. Having multiple secret kids and not being involved with their lives at all. The man has demons as they say.
Naturally his family life is going to be messy. Non of what I stated is new. Only the abortion is fresh fish.

Shit, money can't help lying Walker now, too late after ALL THE LIES.

Are you sure about that? Guess we will see how the local voters react.

Considering his historical behavior of not understanding what "the truth" is, he has opened himself up to be assumed guilty of any accusation. Little boy who cried wolf and what not.

Wanna know something funny? I thought this thread was about Scott Walker. Herschel getting elected is terrifying.

Reactions: tumorboy
Is this a sarcastic reply? If so, it's art.
If not, delete your account.
It is, but how is this any different from conservatives attacking Obama on his policy or behavior and automatically being labeled a racist from the left

It is, but how is this any different from conservatives attacking Obama on his policy or behavior and automatically being labeled a racist from the left
What?
You're the one who brought up racism. No one else did. That's how it's different.
The OP brought up the fact the Walker is a lying hypocrite because he paid for an abortion. I have no idea what your whataboutism is supposed to be.
Should have just posted /s after your original comment and enjoyed not being made fun of for a change.

If it came out a candidate helped kill a baby, there is no way he'd win an election, right? It would be impossible to vote for someone that did that. So if Walker wins, doesn't that indicate that most republicans don't actually believe abortion is the same as killing babies? Or does that just mean republicans would vote for a candidate that killed a baby if the alternative was voting for a democrat?

Really Walker doesn't even need to win to see this. If he gets a significant amount of votes the same logic would apply. I guess someone could claim they voted for Walker because they think taking the senate would lead to a national ban on abortions, so they had to vote for the guy that killed a baby so they could stop more killing of babies.
Can’t change their minds on issues? Obama did with same sex marriage.

That said, he said he didn’t. If proven he did, he’s caught lying. Nothing new for candidates and politicians.

Hey look, it's Mr False Equivalency at it again. "Mad racist fit" lololol. Was the guy wearing clothing covering his face/head? Was he running away so that it was irrelevant anyway? He heard "gunshots" shortly after a tragic school shooting and saw a guy running from the direction of a nearby school and chased him.
But yeah, he did it because he was black. That's why he received 80% of the black votes in that district.

Walker can be a lying POS without you making a stupid false equivalency. It really is possible.
True. And at the same time…Maybe Dems should stop building shrines to pregnant-wife beating, drug dealing pieces of shit because of their color, then. Or at least not build entire movements after them. The hypocrisy is blatant and impossible to ignore.

• Haha
Reactions: Mpchillin
Can’t change their minds on issues? Obama did with same sex marriage.

That said, he said he didn’t. If proven he did, he’s caught lying. Nothing new for candidates and politicians.
If another side piece. Gets pregnant tomorrow. He'll pay for the abortion. Herschel is a pure conman. Not simply a morally questionable politician.

True. And at the same time…Maybe Dems should stop building shrines to pregnant-wife beating, drug dealing pieces of shit because of their color, then. Or at least not build entire movements after them. The hypocrisy is blatant and impossible to ignore.
Which democrats are doing that?

Reactions: Joes Place
Saw a clip of this Walker asshole speaking where he says he always gets questions if he's pro life and he doesn't get it because he already told us he's Christian so of course he's pro life (in his words) "womb to tomb." It'd be cool if there really were a lot of Christian social democrats but I think there's hoosierhawkeye and Chris Hedges and that's about it.

Last edited:
What?
You're the one who brought up racism. No one else did. That's how it's different.
The OP brought up the fact the Walker is a lying hypocrite because he paid for an abortion. I have no idea what your whataboutism is supposed to be.
Should have just posted /s after your original comment and enjoyed not being made fun of for a change.
You weren’t on here during Obama were you? I will try to get through the rest of my day knowing you made fun of me. It will be hard but with help I will get through it

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
Which democrats are doing that?
I'm guessing he's talking about some black guy who was killed by the police who had no idea what a piece of shit they were killing but since he was a piece of shit he can't be held up as evidence that police target black people for no reason so...you know...hypocrisy or some such shit.

Yellow has become a one-trick-what-about-this pony.

Being a lying hypocrite about the pro life thing (and I absolutely don't believe Herschel's denial) barely rates to me compared to him either lying or telling the truth (both are extremely bad) about chasing down a dude with a gun and then not killing him because of a Jesus bumper sticker.

I'm guessing he's talking about some black guy who was killed by the police who had no idea what a piece of shit they were killing but since he was a piece of shit he can't be held up as evidence that police target black people for no reason so...you know...hypocrisy or some such shit.

Yellow has become a one-trick-what-about-this pony.
That tells me who he thinks the shrine was built for, but not which democrats built it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT