ADVERTISEMENT

If you could have your way completely and absolutely, what would be the end state of your existence as a human being?

drew_hawk

HB Heisman
Jan 16, 2016
It would have to be considered the purpose and goal of all progress and evolution. So, what is it? I cannot answer the question for you, but the closest I can get for myself I believe occurs from the 16:57-17:42 amrl of this video. Casually socializing with others, while strolling through some random crop field on a fine day with a slight breeze; calm, safe, and on acid.

It would have to be considered the purpose and goal of all progress and evolution. So, what is it? I cannot answer the question for you, but the closest I can get for myself I believe occurs from the 16:57-17:42 amrl of this video. Casually socializing with others, while strolling through some random crop field on a fine day with a slight breeze; calm, safe, and on acid.

with this song playing in the background right?

Reactions: drew_hawk

how-many-pots-have-you-smoken.gif

Surfing at one of the less visited beaches at the western end of the North Shore on Oahu. Surf, poke, beer...rinse and repeat.

Reactions: drew_hawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT