ADVERTISEMENT

If you could remove 1 state from the USofA

giphy.gif

Texas. After assets are removed and Cruz and Abbot are imprisoned.

Reactions: MitchLL
Was first going to say Hawaii because it is so far out there. I mean, if you want to relax on the beach there are Caribbean islands that are much closer. The Florida Keys, etc, etc. But Hawaii is important as a strategic military base in the Pacific.

Alaska is removed from the Continental 48 but it has so many natural resources that it would be a loss to lose Alaska.

I'm going with one of the desert states, Arizona or New Mexico, take your pic. Sustaining the cities out in the desert are going to get much more difficult going forward too. Maybe we recreate Las Vegas somewhere else and give up Nevada. Yep, one of the 3 desert states would be my choice.

Was first going to say Hawaii because it is so far out there. I mean, if you want to relax on the beach there are Caribbean islands that are much closer. The Florida Keys, etc, etc. But Hawaii is important as a strategic military base in the Pacific.

Alaska is removed from the Continental 48 but it has so many natural resources that it would be a loss to lose Alaska.

I'm going with one of the desert states, Arizona or New Mexico, take your pic. Sustaining the cities out in the desert are going to get much more difficult going forward too. Maybe we recreate Las Vegas somewhere else and give up Nevada. Yep, one of the 3 desert states would be my choice.
Relocate Vegas to anywhere along the diagonal between Altoona and Marshalltown. Help get cheaper flights in and out of Des Moines.

Mississippi

The poorest state, and one of the least educated. Nothing good to offer. Jettison it and the country's poverty and education metrics improve.

Reactions: Ol' Dirty Bastard
Mississippi

The poorest state, and one of the least educated. Nothing good to offer. Jettison it and the country's poverty and education metrics improve.
While I do appreciate their contributions to music, especially the blues, I'd go with this

Reactions: srams21
Connecticut is low key a shithole that doesn't do anywhere near as much as a shithole like California right? I'll go with CT.
That's actually a good topic - low key shithole states.

For OP's question, I would choose Mississippi. But that clearly isn't lowkey shithole. It's well known. Arizona might be a decent option for lowkey shithole state.

ADVERTISEMENT