ADVERTISEMENT

If you had your choice on either more capacity or renovations

Redo SEZ to match NEZ, redo east stands with upper deck, increase seating capacity and lower ticket prices as revenue would be the same or more because of more people.

They aren't redoing SEZ any time soon. Just not going to happen.

Alcohol is becoming more and more accepted by universities, I could see Iowa do it in a few years.

Like others, I don't want to spend my time in concessions line or in the bathroom, so I would pass.

Raising capacity and lowering ticket prices is the exact opposite of the industry trends. They certainly aren't investing a lot of money for similar revenue.

Git rid of ISU
90 K stadium
Match the NEZ with the SEZ
Sell Beer
Zone an area of Melrose for comercial for some bars/outdoor clubs

Technology has advanced so much that as far as viewing the game, my seat at home in front of the HDTV is far superior to being in the stadium. Nostalgia just isn't enough to overcome the literal and figurative pain in the ass that is going to Kinnick.
I couldn't agree with you more. I forgot to mention in my comment that although I haven't been to a game I have physically lived so close to kinnick the last few years I can not only hear the crowd roaring but swear I can feel my home rumbling sometimes. That's definitely the best of both worlds if you ask me!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT