ADVERTISEMENT

If You Were an Advisor to President Biden ...

Sorry but your attempt at mockery doesn't change the facts about the climate crisis.
Doesn't change the fact that your craving for authoritarianism is crazy.
And predictable.

VDKcTFE.png

5dLGRsw.png

BOUlyuW.png

I'd advise him to build a coalition to make the decriminalization of marijuana nationwide before the midterms. We are a nation of shallow self-absorbed consumers, this would make us happy.

I'd advise him to build a coalition to make the decriminalization of marijuana nationwide before the midterms. We are a nation of shallow self-absorbed consumers, this would make us happy.
"A chicken in every pot" has become "free pot for every chicken."

I approve.

And so do the chickens.

I'm guessing chickens and other birds would probably gobble down marijuana seeds, if offered. Would they get high? Is there enough THC in the seeds? Do birds' brains react to THC?

And now you're down to lies and name-calling.

Shame.

So you're not calling for authoritarianism with this:

"Biden should immediately declare a national emergency on climate change and do whatever he can, while he can."

What do you want to call it, so I don't hurt your feelings while discussing how you'd like to chuck our system of checks and balances?

"A chicken in every pot" has become "free pot for every chicken."

I approve.

And so do the chickens.

I'm guessing chickens and other birds would probably gobble down marijuana seeds, if offered. Would they get high? Is there enough THC in the seeds? Do birds' brains react to THC?
I don't know the effects of THC on the brains of chickens, but I do know the effects that THC has on my brain and my desire for chicken, especially fried.

There’s not one damn person in this country that is somewhat intelligent would want him to run again.

Left or Right.

Ain’t happening.

The premise of the OP is flawed. It assumes that Biden is actually driving policy. That's really doubtful to me. Biden is extremely far left as POTUS compared to his Senate days. His advisors are already making decisions and Biden is just following the script.

This. There are members of his administration who will likely be impeached, but not him. I think it’s likely the mental deterioration is too much and he doesn’t make it to ‘24.
Who in his administration?

The premise of the OP is flawed. It assumes that Biden is actually driving policy. That's really doubtful to me. Biden is extremely far left as POTUS compared to his Senate days. His advisors are already making decisions and Biden is just following the script.
Extremely?

ADVERTISEMENT