ADVERTISEMENT

IG report on Russiagate release day

Spoken like a true lawyer... just lie and stretch the truth and get the results you want.

Such a shitty life.

No honesty and no integrity.

Congrats.

Find a crackhead and make up a story, let the cops lie and raid the wrong house. Owner gets shot and we have a mea culpa... just like Hardy St, right?[/QUOTE

For Hardy St that LEO lied about having an informant and had drugs on his person to plant. Moreover, the police applied for the warrant not the DAs office. So not analogous.

I don’t have a shitty life. I believe I am honest and have integrity. If you feel compelled to make personal attacks and, at the same time, make a false comparison, I would suggest retreating to a different hobby because it sounds like you are the one with the shitty life

Spoken like a true lawyer... just lie and stretch the truth and get the results you want.

Such a shitty life.

No honesty and no integrity.

Congrats.

Find a crackhead and make up a story, let the cops lie and raid the wrong house. Owner gets shot and we have a mea culpa... just like Hardy St, right?
Uh sorry to break it to you, but if we extend your analogy to what actually happened in the Mueller report they raided the right house and have had multiple indictments and convictions. So I guess that crack head had some good info after all.

Are you seriously claiming that everyone implicated by the Mueller investigation is innocent?

The FBI are the police... not surprised I have to explain that to you.

I used your words in this thread about the crackhead and the cops. It is completely anagolous.

You are a personal injury lawyer from Pearland... living the high life, I guess.

Uh sorry to break it to you, but if we extend your analogy to what actually happened in the Mueller report they raided the right house and have had multiple indictments and convictions. So I guess that crack head had some good info after all.

Are you seriously claiming that everyone implicated by the Mueller investigation is innocent?
Nobody... and I mean nobody went to jail or was indicted for ANYTHING to do with Russian interference in the 2016 election.

Reactions: Crazyhawk-
The FBI are the police... not surprised I have to explain that to you.

I used your words in this thread about the crackhead and the cops. It is completely anagolous.

You are a personal injury lawyer from Pearland... living the high life, I guess.

I don’t do person injury work. Don’t know where you got that information from. For the past 15 years I’ve been working for an AM 100 law firm.

It appears you are angry. You should do something about that.

Reactions: lucas80
I don’t do person injury work. Don’t know where you got that information from. For the past 15 years I’ve been working for an AM 100 law firm.

It appears you are angry. You should do something about that.
I don’t get angry about anonymous people on the internet...

Well maybe the ones who wish ill will on my family...

But not over Trump. I’m fine with the whole ends justify the means game... just be careful what you wish for. Republicans are much better at politics than Democrats. This will eventually come back to bite you in the ass.

I don’t get angry about anonymous people on the internet...

Well maybe the ones who wish ill will on my family...

But not over Trump. I’m fine with the whole ends justify the means game... just be careful what you wish for. Republicans are much better at politics than Democrats. This will eventually come back to bite you in the ass.

Generally, people that are content do not fire off personal attacks (strangely based on some hatred of personal injury lawyers and Pearland) in a discussion about the probable cause standard and the necessary evidence to reach that standard. I have never wished I’ll will towards your family and if you inferred that from my posts, I apologize.

Again, it’s not an end justify the means arguments. This is an example of what passes for probable cause for a warrant. It’s even thinner and with significantly less oversight if the target was a suspected terrorist or alleged drug dealer—no one seems to complain about that.

Just think about it, if the FBI doesn’t use the Clinton and DNC paid for Dossier, the Mueller investigation never happens.

Just think about it: the guy who wrote the Dossier, was one of Ivanka's BFFs, and she had approached him to do their own "background checks".
:cool:

he didn’t say that.

“The FBI had an authorized purpose when it opened” the probe “to obtain information about, or to protect against, a national security threat or federal crime, even though the investigation also had the potential to impact constitutionally protected activity,”

he didn’t say that.

We did not find information in FBI or Department ECs, emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating that any information other than the FFG information was relied upon to predicate the opening of t he Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Although not mentioned in the EC, at the time, FBI officials involved in opening the investigation had reason to believe that Russia may have been connected to the Wikileaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and were aware of information regarding Russia's efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele's election reporting until weeks later and we therefore determined that Steele's reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening.

“The FBI had an authorized purpose when it opened” the probe “to obtain information about, or to protect against, a national security threat or federal crime, even though the investigation also had the potential to impact constitutionally protected activity,”

there were 17 additions or omissions (exculpatory evidence) in the fisa process. I guess that is ok though. Oh and the fbi briefings were more than troubling.

he didn’t say that.

Additionally, given the low threshold for predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, we concluded that t he FFG information, provided by a government the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) deems trustworthy, and describing a first-hand account from an FFG employee of a conversation with Papadopoulos, was sufficient to predicate the investigation. This information provided the FBI with an articulable factual basis that, if true, reasonably indicated activity constituting either a federal crime or a t hreat to national security, or both, may have occurred or may be occurring.

Additionally, given the low threshold for predication in the AG Guidelines and the DIOG, we concluded that t he FFG information, provided by a government the United States Intelligence Community (USIC) deems trustworthy, and describing a first-hand account from an FFG employee of a conversation with Papadopoulos, was sufficient to predicate the investigation. This information provided the FBI with an articulable factual basis that, if true, reasonably indicated activity constituting either a federal crime or a t hreat to national security, or both, may have occurred or may be occurring.
... mother of God..

We did not find information in FBI or Department ECs, emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating that any information other than the FFG information was relied upon to predicate the opening of t he Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Although not mentioned in the EC, at the time, FBI officials involved in opening the investigation had reason to believe that Russia may have been connected to the Wikileaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and were aware of information regarding Russia's efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. These officials, though, did not become aware of Steele's election reporting until weeks later and we therefore determined that Steele's reports played no role in the Crossfire Hurricane opening.

Horowitz determined that the unverified intelligence played a “central and essential role” in the FBI’s decision to apply for a warrant in the first place.

We also asked those FBI officials involved in the decision to open Crossfire Hurricane whether the FBI received any other information, such as from members of the USIC, that the FBI relied upon to predicate Crossfire Hurricane. All of them told us that there was no such information and that predication for the case was based solely on the FFG information. 169 We also asked Corney and McCabe about then CIA Director John Brennan's statements reported in several news articles that he provided to the FBI intelligence on Russian contacts with U.S. persons that predicated or prompted the opening of Crossfire Hurricane. Corney told us that while Brennan shared intelligence on the overarching efforts by the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections, Brennan did not provide any information that predicated or prompted the FBI to open Crossfire Hurricane. McCabe said that he did not recall Brennan providing the FBI with information before the FBI's decision to open an investigation about any U .S person potentially cooperating with Russia in the efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. Priestap and the Intel Section Chief also told us that Brennan did not provide the FBI any intelligence that predicated the opening of Crossfire Hurricane. We did not find information in FBI or Department electronic communications, emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating otherwise.

We also asked those FBI officials involved in the decision to open Crossfire Hurricane whether the FBI received any other information, such as from members of the USIC, that the FBI relied upon to predicate Crossfire Hurricane. All of them told us that there was no such information and that predication for the case was based solely on the FFG information. 169 We also asked Corney and McCabe about then CIA Director John Brennan's statements reported in several news articles that he provided to the FBI intelligence on Russian contacts with U.S. persons that predicated or prompted the opening of Crossfire Hurricane. Corney told us that while Brennan shared intelligence on the overarching efforts by the Russian government to interfere in the 2016 U.S. elections, Brennan did not provide any information that predicated or prompted the FBI to open Crossfire Hurricane. McCabe said that he did not recall Brennan providing the FBI with information before the FBI's decision to open an investigation about any U .S person potentially cooperating with Russia in the efforts to interfere with the 2016 U.S. elections. Priestap and the Intel Section Chief also told us that Brennan did not provide the FBI any intelligence that predicated the opening of Crossfire Hurricane. We did not find information in FBI or Department electronic communications, emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating otherwise.

once again. The fisa was continued when exculpatory evidence was given and it was hidden. Doesn’t matter though. 4 more years and a US attorney came out today saying he disagrees. He can indict. Oh and 4 more years.

Reactions: Crazyhawk-
We also investigated an allegation, raised by Papadopoulos, that the FBI used Joseph Mifsud, a Maltese citizen who was living in London and serving as a university professor, to pass information to Papadopoulos in April 2016 as a set up, so that the FBI could predicate the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. Papadopoulos raised this possibility during his October 25, 2018 testimony before the House Judiciary Committee and House Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, by stating that Mifsud might have been "working with the FBI and this was some sort of operation" to entrap Papadopoulos. The FBI's Delta files contain no evidence that Mifsud has ever acted as an FBI CHS,463 and none of the witnesses we interviewed or documents we reviewed had any information to support such an allegation. 464

We did not find information in FBI or Department emails, or other documents, or through witness testimony, indicating that any information other than the FFG information was relied upon to predicate the opening of the Crossfire Hurricane investigation. However, as noted below, the FBI received the FFG information at a time when it had reason to believe that Russia may have been connected to the WikiLeaks disclosures that occurred earlier in July 2016, and when the U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC), including the FBI, was aware of Russia's efforts to interfere with 2016 U.S. elections.

In the following weeks, the FBI also opened related counterintelligence investigations into four individuals associated with the Trump campaignPapadopoulos, Carter Page, Michael Flynn, and Paul Manafort-because the FBI identified these individuals as having alleged ties to Russia or a history of travel to Russia.

We concluded that the FBI's decision to open Crossfire Hurricane and the four related individual investigations was, under Department and FBI policy, a discretionary judgment call and that the FBI's exercise of discretion was in compliance with those policies. For the reasons described below, we found that each investigation was opened for an authorized purpose and, in light of the low threshold established by Department and FBI predication policy, with adequate factual predication.

once again. The fisa was continued when exculpatory evidence was given and it was hidden. Doesn’t matter though. 4 more years and a US attorney came out today saying he disagrees. He can indict. Oh and 4 more years.

Shorter: "Oh, shit. I didn't actually read anything in the Horowitz report. I guess it was properly predicated"

I've posted quite a few key paragraphs for you, where Horowitz is quite explicit on how Crossfire Hurricane started. Can you not read those?
Joe, I need you to Focus Here:
"…raise troubling questions about Halper, who was believed to have worked with the CIA and part of the matrix of players in the bureau’s CrossFire Hurricane investigation into Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign. Halper, who assisted the FBI in the Russia investigation, appears to also have significant ties to the Russian government, as well as sources connected directly to President Vladimir Putin."
https://saraacarter.com/whistleblower-exposes-key-player-in-fbi-russia-probe-it-was-all-a-set-up/
Define 'Projection'.
D's SCREAM when POTUS meets w/ PUTIN?
D's demand to hold hearings w/ the interpreter used during the private POTUS-PUTIN meeting?
D's demand ALL meetings w/ PUTIN be CANCELLED?
If POTUS knows everything - control over what orgs are central to operational success?
1. DOJ
2. FBI
3. NSA
4. US MILITARY
5. STATE
6. F_ASSETS
Ask yourself, if above are central to operational success, who would you pick to lead such orgs?
HRC election loss = CF inflow stop
CF inflow stop = No Name Institute inflow ramp
Compare donors.
Define DARK MONEY.
Direct correlation?
[He did not depart on his own terms]
Think FLYNN [30].
Exactly [30].

Translation: "Oh, shit. I guess when you actually READ the reports, you find out things are different than what Fox News tells you"
TawgMCl.png

Translation: "Oh, shit. I guess when you actually READ the reports, you find out things are different than what Fox News tells you"

oh, and here is the crazy thing while this investigation was shown to have many issues and more will come out you are cheering when one should be concerned. Even with these investigations there was no evidence of wrong doing by POTUS. There were more wrong doings by Comey and company. So while CNN and others are saying this is win it isn’t. 4 more years. Next

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT