ADVERTISEMENT

IG report on Russiagate release day

Again, Wrong.

There are a minimum of 4 counts of OOJ against Trump outlined in the Mueller Report. In detail.

there can be no OOJ when
Again, Wrong.

There are a minimum of 4 counts of OOJ against Trump outlined in the Mueller Report. In detail.

There were 4 possible OOJs but once again he said no crime was committed beforehand. Try and keep up.

so when the US attorney comes out and says otherwise you will stand by that?

The IG is the final word; he oversees US attorneys. He states, outright, in the report, that the FBI properly followed their procedures regarding the opening of the investigation.

There were missteps on FISA renewals, but nothing that changes any outcomes.
And, when we're talking about Russia potentially compromising elections or campaign officials, it's probably best to not hamper our FBI and agencies with following leads.

Original FISAs were properly handled. There were inconsistencies on renewals, and the agency is planning to review those for handling things better in future cases. This IS what the IG is supposed to do: rein in problems, provide info to address and correct them; if misconduct is found, prosecute those involved.

There will be few prosecutions from this report - it'll pale in comparison to the number of Trump Campaign staff already in jail, indicted, jailed or otherwise. Neither Obama or Hillary had anything to do with it.

Reactions: lucas80
there can be no OOJ when

Huh?

Of course there can. It's outlined in explicit detail, with all the required elements being met.
Mueller stated, himself, that it was important to document it NOW, so that it could be pursued LATER.

The IG is the final word; he oversees US attorneys. He states, outright, in the report, that the FBI properly followed their procedures regarding the opening of the investigation.

There were missteps on FISA renewals, but nothing that changes any outcomes.
And, when we're talking about Russia potentially compromising elections or campaign officials, it's probably best to not hamper our FBI and agencies with following leads.

Original FISAs were properly handled. There were inconsistencies on renewals, and the agency is planning to review those for handling things better in future cases. This IS what the IG is supposed to do: rein in problems, provide info to address and correct them; if misconduct is found, prosecute those involved.

There will be few prosecutions from this report - it'll pale in comparison to the number of Trump Campaign staff already in jail, indicted, jailed or otherwise. Neither Obama or Hillary had anything to do with it.

the IG doesn’t have final word. A US attorney who has subpoena authority has final word.

Reactions: Magatron
Great thread. In particular I’ve enjoyed the clutching for articles and tweets from crackpot websites PROVING a coup against Trump. I’ve also enjoyed watching LC sew a sows ear into a silk purse all day.
Not that he’s defending Trump in any way.

As of today, Trump leads by at least 6 points in Penn, wisc, and Ohio Over all Dems. 4 more years
tl;dr dems should be a little concerned, but the polls I saw recently were very flawed in those states. I would not celebrate yet if I were you.

I saw the firehouse / Optimus poll show Trump with a lead in these states. These states should be a cause of concern for dems no doubt. However, I would caution you not to get too excited as:
1. The methodology and sampling was suspect. 538 rates this poll very poorly. As an example in Wisconsin they modeled the sample as if the population of people aged 18-35 (likely dem voters) was only 6% of the population - in reality it is over 20%.
2. Poll respondents were heavily skewed to Senior citizen republicans. Wisconsin has slightly more dems that Republicans overall. But this poll sampled Republicans way more than dems. Balancing it statistically is never a full solution when the sample is so skewed.
3. There were lots of “don’t know, undecided, refuse to answer”
4. It is primary season. Nothing is set in stone. Undoubtedly there will be lots of movement.

Apparently the strategy is just to lie and proceed as if it confirmed everyone it was suppose to. Even Grassley getting in on it

This is where we are at, the findings don’t matter if you sell the lie to cult members who will never actually read it. We have moved past spinning.

It seems as though the lefties are ok with the way this case has been handled by the FBI.

I wonder, if this were a death penalty case, if the lefties would come to the rescue of the FBI?

Carter Page may be getting a payout on this one.

77263205_10158333006584528_8429067240468381696_n.jpg

It’s laughable the way this report has played out...

It’s as scathing against the FBI as it probably could have been but many here are clutching to “predicated” much like what they accused, and still accuse, many (LC in particular), of doing.

The FBI is dirty and this will hurt their reputation for years... all because they lost an election.

I know. We were promised lots and lots of indictments, and Obama people going to jail.

Go back and recheck the indictment/jailed/pled guilty/awaiting sentencing list.
It's loaded up with Red State folks.

It’s as scathing against the FBI as it probably could have been but many here are clutching to “predicated” much like what they accused, and still accuse, many (LC in particular), of doing.

The FBI is dirty and this will hurt their reputation for years... all because they lost an election.
I consistently make the error that is the worst of all possible to the lefties on the board: I suggest waiting for information before making judgments.

Based on what I've read about the IG report -- from left-leaning sources, BTW -- it is semi-devastating. The lefties are putting everything on the IG's conclusion that the beginning of the investigation was justified, which probably is why that part of the report was leaked last week. Meanwhile, it looks like the FISA request was bogus as hell.

It will be interesting to watch the Senate hearing tomorrow with Horowitz. And to see how it's covered.

Reactions: coloradonoles

its laughable that the FBI & USA Intel had to open any investigation into Putin & Trump in the first place.
to say the FBI is dirty & not claim the same for your boy sitting in the WH is what is really laughable.

I know I know...its all a Hoax against this real estate reality show host.

“I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid.”

~ Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate

Reactions: h-hawk
IG indeed does have the final word. If a "new" investigator re-reviews this for Bill Barr, then the IG also has authority over review of that investigation.

That is what the IG's job is.
Any decision to prosecute, by the AG, would certainly make this "word" not final

its laughable that the FBI & USA Intel had to open any investigation into Putin & Trump in the first place.
to say the FBI is dirty & not claim the same for your boy sitting in the WH is what is really laughable.

I know I know...its all a Hoax against this real estate reality show host.

“I know words, I have the best words. I have the best, but there is no better word than stupid.”

~ Donald Trump, Presidential Candidate
My posting history is public and my message has been consistent. If Trump has broken the law or the Constitution he needs to go. So be it, that is not the hill I choose to die on. I have also said I think he has done a good job as president. His record speaks for itself.

There has never been a more scrutinized man in the history of the world... There was a story about salt shakers for Christ sake on the front page of the newspaper.

However, you are intellectually bankrupt if you don’t believe that there’s a whole lot of other people that should go with him... Both sides have embarrassed this country and their constituents for going on three years now.

Shit can the whole bunch and let’s start over.

My posting history is public and my message has been consistent. If Trump has broken the law or the Constitution he needs to go. So be it, that is not the hill I choose to die on. I have also said I think he has done a good job as president. His record speaks for itself.

There has never been a more scrutinized man in the history of the world... There was a story about salt shakers for Christ sake on the front page of the newspaper.

However, you are intellectually bankrupt if you don’t believe that there’s a whole lot of other people that should go with him... Both sides have embarrassed this country and their constituents for going on three years now.

His record is shit. Economy would be far stronger if it wasn't for his trade war. He never got us to 4% growth. Deficits have skyrocketed to a trillion dollars. Foreign relations have never been worse. He is propping up Russia. Other world leaders are literally laughing at him. His daily tweets are moronic. Both air and water quality have severely deteriorated. And he tried bribing Ukraine into interfering with our election. By virtually every measure, he has been an abysmal failure.

....if you have not come to the conclusion he broke the law & 'our' constitution by now...you NEVER will...anyone who can't is indeed intellectually bankrupt.

Impeachment pressure: Trump says China should investigate Joe Biden, family

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...stigate-democrat-joe-biden-family/3850191002/

Reactions: cigaretteman
....if you have not come to the conclusion he broke the law & 'our' constitution by now...you NEVER will...anyone who can't is indeed intellectually bankrupt.

Impeachment pressure: Trump says China should investigate Joe Biden, family

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...stigate-democrat-joe-biden-family/3850191002/
How could you or anyone else possibly come to that conclusion when you haven't even heard all the facts? You heard snippets of information, leaks and media spin. You haven't heard any closed door testimony and you haven't heard the other side's story. If and that's a BIG if you even watched 100% of the hearings...

I hope you never make it to a jury.

How could you or anyone else possibly come to that conclusion when you haven't even heard all the facts? You heard snippets of information, leaks and media spin. You haven't heard any closed door testimony and you haven't heard the other side's story. If and that's a BIG if you even watched 100% of the hearings...

LOL...with you on the jury, Charles Manson would have walked.

I heard what came out of your boys' mouth...first hand...time & time again. Its not a snippet when he speaks...or do you just decide not to listen. He tried to get (Lock Him Up) shit on Biden & he freaken got caught. ITS THAT SIMPLE.

He paid off women he had sex with because he was in fear he would get caught.
Everything he does is to cover his ass.

Your problem is you are intellectually deaf. There is no other side...its the United States of America side...not Putin...not Ukraine...not Trump's Divided States of America...whose POTUS by chance is having his little afternoon delight with the Russian Ambassador.

As a retiree (ya I had plenty of time to listen to Americans like Vindman & Yovanovitch testify)...I'll bet everything they said fell on your deaf ears.

I consistently make the error that is the worst of all possible to the lefties on the board: I suggest waiting for information before making judgments.

Based on what I've read about the IG report -- from left-leaning sources, BTW -- it is semi-devastating.

You haven't read any of it.
Go get the actual report, and compare "what you hear" with "what's actually in it". Because we already went around and around with you on this with the Mueller Report, and corrected countless pieces of disinformation you had on that.

You haven't read any of it.
Go get the actual report, and compare "what you hear" with "what's actually in it". Because we already went around and around with you on this with the Mueller Report, and corrected countless pieces of disinformation you had on that.
Are you claiming to have read the IG report, too?

Hell, are yhou claimingn to have read my post? Because judging from your comment, you must not have done so.

How could you or anyone else possibly come to that conclusion when you haven't even heard all the facts? You heard snippets of information, leaks and media spin.

I've posted quite a few paragraphs directly from Horowitz, and they do not match the 'spin' you and others are posting here.

Meanwhile.....Andy McCabe is STILL not indicted.:eek:

(Remember, the GJ returned a "No Bill" on him, and that's the last we ever heard of it)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT