ADVERTISEMENT

Ignore list

No one. I'm not soft. I check my feelings at the gateway to the interzweb...sure, I can get passionate about a topic, but I don't need an "ignore" button just because my jimmies get rustled. The ignore button is the equivalent to a "safe place" for softies.
I wouldn't ignore someone because they insulted me. I was called everythink in the book as a mod.
If I ignore someone it will be because they are a one trick pony, regurgitating the same schtick in every thread. It gets old and boring very quickly. Like I said earlier, I can ignore their threads but when they hijack a thread I'm participating in with the same BS, it's harder.

Reactions: alaskanseminole
tenor.gif

Deep into night shift last night, we had shills fighting shills, anons bickering with anons. I myself was drunk and shitposting. It was like a post-apocalyptic free-for-all shitshow. THAT SAID, even considering the massive tide of shills and some frayed anon nerves, I know (and every other anon knows) that we will refocus, right ourselves and push through the clutter and inner demons because we've come too far and done/seen too much to ever go back. We are called to a different calling–we're mutants–beautiful mutants. Our place is here. Our time is now. Hold the line.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT