ADVERTISEMENT

Ilhan Omar Wins MN-5 Primary

A win for the squad is a win for America!

American Wrestling GIF

That vote dump was........something.

Everybody else in Minnesota went gradually up a curve of reported votes. She went

0%

75 minutes in still reporting 0%, other places reporting 15%

(Like 85 minutes post close 5% dump) other places at 20.

90 minutes in jump from 5% to 99%, no other district reporting above like 50 at the time.

Part of me wants them to say "the reason it looked the way it looked was we counted everything twice, made sure all parties acknowledged it was accurate, then posted, which created a delay as we knew we would be under scrutiny".

But that doesn't answer how they then beat everybody to the finish line.

Last edited:
Th U.S. imports Somalia here. They then vote for Somalia, and we're supposed to be surprised?
The democratic candidate foe the united states thinks we can send enough money to shit hole countries to make them not want to come to the US.

Think about what that redistribution of wealth would mean. I'm going to make my neighbors house so nice he doesn't want to come to mine, the guy that used to be able to afford to make his shit nice.

That's her immigration policy. Send so much money to corrupt places the citizens don't desire to come to the united states.

The democratic candidate foe the united states thinks we can send enough money to shit hole countries to make them not want to come to the US.

Think about what that redistribution of wealth would mean. I'm going to make my neighbors house so nice he doesn't want to come to mine, the guy that used to be able to afford to make his shit nice.

That's her immigration policy. Send so much money to corrupt places the citizens don't desire to come to the united states.

That vote dump was........something.

Everybody else in Minnesota went gradually up a curve of reported votes. She went

0%

75 minutes in still reporting 0%, other places reporting 15%

(Like 85 minutes post close 5% dump) other places at 20.

90 minutes in jump from 5% to 99%, no other district reporting above like 50 at the time.

Part of me wants them to say "the reason it looked the way it looked was we counted everything twice, made sure all parties acknowledged it was accurate, then posted, which created a delay as we knew we would be under scrutiny".

But that doesn't answer how they then beat everybody to the finish line.
Republicans have had 3.5 years to figure out how to catch the Dems rigging elections and/or start rigging themselves and have failed. If you can't solve that problem, then do we really want you running the country?

This sounds even better in the original German.

Us Refugee act of 1980 Obama brought in 64k( ish) 7k directly to MN. Bush put like 8k directly into MN.

Birds of a feather flock together was the idea of the act. Conversely, if you put 3k in "iowa" and they know 20k live 3.5 hours away, guess where they inevitably move?

Now driving down to, what my understanding is the best heart hospital in MN, involves the pleasure of driving through "little Mogadishu" as I got to experience a few weeks ago taking my FIL to the ER after some chest pains when I went up there last. ( don't remember the name of the hospital I was driving but I remember the intersection of 27th and heennepenn)

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT