ADVERTISEMENT

I'll take global warming more serious...

Boris_Badenov

HR All-American
Mar 27, 2017
When they outlaw private jets, yachts, and mansions. Until then I will continue to consider it an austerity measure to favor the rich.

Reactions: Herkmeister
The only person supporting your post is 1A or 1B as far as the biggest idiots on HROT go. Maybe 2nd to IowaNiceHawk. That should tell you something brah.

Well while we are being honest...global warming is a completely myth that is made up for power, control, and money.

The only person supporting your post is 1A or 1B as far as the biggest idiots on HROT go. Maybe 2nd to IowaNiceHawk. That should tell you something brah.

So, are you telling me that the poor man should pay for the rich man's sin once again? That's what my statement was about.

You didn't answer the question. If there is a global warming problem, what poses more of a risk? Is it a man driving a four cylinder car, or is it a guy riding in a limo and sailing around the world on a massive yacht? If there's a problem, why wouldn't you go to the source of the problem?

Edit: I forgot the private plane too.

You didn't answer the question. If there is a global warming problem, what poses more of a risk? Is it a man driving a four cylinder car, or is it a guy riding in a limo and sailing around the world on a massive yacht? If there's a problem, why wouldn't you go to the source of the problem?

Actually I did answer your question. You asked me what I was trying to tell you......and I told you.

You're trying too hard to nitpick and troll a troll bro.

Actually I did answer your question. You asked me what I was trying to tell you......and I told you.

You're trying too hard to nitpick and troll a troll bro.

No, I asked you this question:

"So, are you telling me that the poor man should pay for the rich man's sin once again?"

No, I asked you this question:

"So, are you telling me that the poor man should pay for the rich man's sin once again?"
Yes. And then I told you.....what I was telling you in my first post. Which is what you were responding to. Just stop brochacho.

Well while we are being honest...global warming is a completely myth that is made up for power, control, and money.
For your own good, stop listening to extreme right talk radio all day. After your thread on being a uber driver, it all made sense. You listen to that drivel all day. It reminds me when I was picked up at LAX by an uber driver and she was listening to Alex Jones and trying to look up YouTube videos of the Chem trail conspiracy to show me while driving 70 on the 405.

For your own good, stop listening to extreme right talk radio all day. After your thread on being a uber driver, it all made sense. You listen to that drivel all day. It reminds me when I was picked up at LAX by an uber driver and she was listening to Alex Jones and trying to look up YouTube videos of the Chem trail conspiracy to show me while driving 70 on the 405.
Is he an Uber Driver? A millennial uber driver that supports Trump, jfc dude.

Reactions: cigaretteman
Village idiot 1 acknowledges the truth of global warming, but doesn't want to do anything to help because he's angry about being poor.

Village idiot 2 denies global warming altogether.

The idiot brigade alliance is forged without realizing the only commonality they share is their idiocy.

This is hrot.

If there is a global warming problem, what poses more of a risk? Is it a man driving a four cylinder car, or is it a guy riding in a limo and sailing around the world on a massive yacht? If there's a problem, why wouldn't you go to the source of the problem?

253 million cars and trucks consume 55% of petroleum used in the US in the form of gasoline. Jet fuel makes up 12% of energy used (private and commercial). There are 11,000 private jets used worldwide (the vast majority in the US, sorry don't have that number) so my guess is that private jets use a fraction of that. So, tell me, what is the source of the problem? (And there IS a problem).

https://www.eia.gov/energyexplained/?page=us_energy_transportation

Those things should have nothing to do with whether one takes AGW seriously. It should have a lot to do with whether you take some of the AGW activists seriously.

Reactions: Greenway12
253 million cars and trucks consume 55% of petroleum used in the US in the form of gasoline. Jet fuel makes up 12% of energy used (private and commercial). There are 11,000 private jets used worldwide (the vast majority in the US, sorry don't have that number) so my guess is that private jets use a fraction of that. So, tell me, what is the source of the problem? (And there IS a problem).

Boris jus' be trollin', repeating the same stupid mantra of the intellectually dishonest, willfully ignorant denialists. He don't need no facts and figures.

Crickets.

Telling.

Reactions: cigaretteman
What is the poor man paying for in this scenario?

What do you mean? The poor is, once again, taking up the slack of the rich in this country. Why would you pose legislation that affects the poor man who doesn't have much of a carbon footprint, to help the rich man who has a massive footprint? This is no different than the poor man being asked to provide wealth to the rich people, via bailouts, who lost their money due to bad business decisions.

Village idiot 1 acknowledges the truth of global warming, but doesn't want to do anything to help because he's angry about being poor.

The idiot brigade alliance is forged without realizing the only commonality they share is their idiocy.

This is hrot.

Quick! Someone hand this man some bread and turn on the circus!

And what is the percentage per person used? Are you obscenely wealthy? And if you aren't, why are you defending the obscenely wealthy?

Last edited:
When they outlaw private jets, yachts, and mansions. Until then I will continue to consider it an austerity measure to favor the rich.

Al Gore wouldnt lie to us, would he?

All Gore is the self appointed God of GW. But based upon his lifestyle, he shows us that he does not believe in GW at all, and is scamming all of us, and he laughs at all you GW people that believe his sh#t. And yet, all the GW soldiers go on even though your leadership is playing you for fools.

It's always a blast listening to retards who wouldn't know science text from Dick and Jane lecture us on why Al Gore made this up for money while spewing fossil fuel industry propaganda bought and paid for on Fox News.

Reactions: PCBHAWK and Rudolph
It's always a blast listening to retards who wouldn't know science text from Dick and Jane lecture us on why Al Gore made this up for money while spewing fossil fuel industry propaganda bought and paid for on Fox News.

What's funny is that I'm not denying anything. I'm just not rushing to once again defend the rich over the poor, like you Democrats seem to constantly doing. Do you even know what austerity is?

You didn't answer my question. 55% vs (probably) single digit %. And this time don't deflect.

What question? You basically made a statement that the poor people should take up the slack for the rich...once again. Your argument is the same one used to justify financially bailing out the corporations.

This is hrot.
..and yet the intelligent ones can't get past the idiots.........

ADVERTISEMENT