ADVERTISEMENT

Illegal Immigrant Raped 10-year-old girl in Ohio that had the Abortion in Indiana

Ohio’s attorney general told [Fox News host] Jesse Waters last night, the girl did not need to leave the state, she would have been legally able to get an abortion in Ohio.”

Ohio attorney general Dave Yost said Ohio’s abortion law, which bans the procedure after six weeks of pregnancy, has a “medical-emergency exception broader than just the life of the mother. This young girl, if she exists and if this horrible thing actually happened to her . . . she did not have to leave Ohio” to receive an abortion.

Biden wasn't lying he just didn't want you to know he is connected to the problem!

So the narrative has changed from this never happened to it is Biden's fault because the suspect entered this country illegally? This is a sad and stupid take. The finger pointing should be at Ohio AG Dave Yost who cast doubt on the validity of the initial report when it appears he either lied or was not informed as to what was being investigated. Either one is not good for him. The bottom line is that this is a terrible situation that should not be politicized by anyone on the right or the left.

This new detail further complicates the matrix I'm developing to map the Leftist calculus used to support their arguments. We could design a whole new academic program around it. Maybe we could call it Liberal Arts. It doesn't matter that this phrase already has a different definition.

Reactions: SIXERS24
Biden wasn't lying he just didn't want you to know he is connected to the problem!

whoops-my.gif

I remember a certain AG who stated there was "no such case"....

I'll say this is really shitty that a 9 year old was raped, doubly shitty by an illegal immigrant.

Sucks she had to travel out of state to get an abortion, bc jfc a 10 year old should not be giving birth.

It's also shitty to claim it was a lie, then backpedal it, and then use the revelation that he was an illegal as a jab at Biden, especially since he's apparently been in the states since at least 2015. So I guess blame Obama, or not, I don't care.

Whole situation sucks.

Are you joking? It is super offensive to those of us in the white race. It should be an insta-ban and we should be more inclusive of those that celebrate their white pride. People all around the world should be able to celebrate white pride world wide.

Haven't got to use this character for a while.
Double reverse irony..... noiiceeee

Reactions: Moral
Are you joking? It is super offensive to those of us in the white race. It should be an insta-ban and we should be more inclusive of those that celebrate their white pride. People all around the world should be able to celebrate white pride world wide.

Haven't got to use this character for a while.
Am I looking at the white pride flag between spaced apart text? If so I'm definitely proud of it...

Reactions: Moral
Won't address illegal immigration!

Open door policy! AOC wants to get rid of ice!

Sounds like this guy came here during the Obama administration.
Ha! He just reached a deal where Mexico is paying $1.5 billion for a smart “wall” at the border, you mindless, propaganda parroting cretin. Wait, is this Gym Jordan I’m speaking to? 🤣
FXk-vraVEAA9T2a

Reactions: Tom Paris
This new detail further complicates the matrix I'm developing to map the Leftist calculus used to support their arguments. We could design a whole new academic program around it. Maybe we could call it Liberal Arts. It doesn't matter that this phrase already has a different definition.
Oh, wait, I didn't see that you were pushing a narrative in multiple threads today.
Never let the facts get in the way of a good OWN THE LIBS narrative.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT