ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois Dual Thoughts

F_Image-Pistol-Dueling-Its-Etiquette-and-Rules.jpg

We like our guys.
Bonus points for a winter duel.

Btw, who is dumb enough to want front row seat at a duel?

Unless PK is still sick or whatever was affecting his cardio at Soldier Salute, he will beat the shit outta Braunagel. And yes I saw Braunagel beat Hall at Midlands.
What if I told you Marinelli beat Braunagel 14-2? If he beat him by 2 or less I’d be surprised.
Now I know what you’re thinking: “Ok this Undercover guy knows a thing or 2 about wrestling and about PK.”

everybody is so overfocused on warner's physical traits. the real problem is that he still can't finish and so he wrestles a risk averse style that leaves him vulnerable to less talented wrestlers and far short of his ceiling. he also has failed to add a consistent second attack. completely reliant on his touch and go knee pull and he telegraphs it as bad as anybody.

everybody is so overfocused on warner's physical traits. the real problem is that he still can't finish and so he wrestles a risk averse style that leaves him vulnerable to less talented wrestlers and far short of his ceiling. he also has failed to add a consistent second attack. completely reliant on his touch and go knee pull and he telegraphs it as bad as anybody.
I'm one who touted I thought Warner had changed between the ears. I was wrong and own it. He needed to get to his offense in the second period and not be so passive...Yeah right.

Reactions: el dub
ADVERTISEMENT