ADVERTISEMENT

I'm a bit concerned about the Russian bots

funksouljon

HR Heisman
Jan 26, 2004
STL area
I looked at the entire front page and the only thread by Bonny is the 17 page one titled "Here is the evidence" which is really 16+ pages of people mocking the no evidence.

Did I put Bonny back on ignore or did he get defunded and sent off to the Siberian Gulag?

Perhaps we should just ask him 1 serious question. Again.

I don’t think we were so lucky. Someone should start a thread bashing mother Russia and see if the bat signal goes out.

I actually think there about 3 people behind 12-14 of these personalities so hard to say if they were actually bots or in jail/hiding. They did get there assess kicked in November and January. Hard.

I looked at the entire front page and the only thread by Bonny is the 17 page one titled "Here is the evidence" which is really 16+ pages of people mocking the no evidence.

Did I put Bonny back on ignore or did he get defunded and sent off to the Siberian Gulag?

Perhaps we should just ask him 1 serious question. Again.

tenor.gif

It's not just the bots. Other usual Trump schlong-huggers are missing. For example, we haven't seen Run&Blade or Northern since the insurrection.
IMCC is rarely around. Mattski has been in hiding since the election. I haven’t seen many posts from Bro or BigDel about Biden hiding in his basement lately, either.

IMCC is rarely around. Mattski has been in hiding since the election. I haven’t seen many posts from Bro or BigDel about Biden hiding in his basement lately, either.
I'm not sure we've see Bro since he got called out for getting a beat down at some QC bar/restaurant.

It's not just the bots. Other usual Trump schlong-huggers are missing. For example, we haven't seen Run&Blade or Northern since the insurrection.

Attempted. The bozos had t"he greatest day ever" according to some, but didn't accomplish what they wanted.

It’s probably just not as much fun, when you have to try to defend domestic terrorism.

Reactions: billanole
ADVERTISEMENT